Priciest and cheapest tickets in the Premier League

Chicog

Those numbers are actually a load of <deleted>!

Availability is the main issue for many games. I shall be in the UK in April and wanted to take the missus to a game at Old Trafford. She has done the stadium tour so a live game would round the circle. No chance on the club website and ticket agencies start at GBP 99 a ticket.

Last time in the UK, as a treat, I took her to see a pre-season friendly - Stevenage vs Forest. Something of a come down for season ticket holders at Buriram United where the top games attract 33,000.

If all else fails I can take her to City Ground - and can get a hospitality package for the prices quoted above.

why are they a load of shit? they're the official club prices for lowest and highest priced tickets.

and availability is tough yeah - it helps to have mates with season tickets etc but asking around on fan sites and twitter often throws up spares.

Those numbers are actually a load of <deleted>!

Availability is the main issue for many games. I shall be in the UK in April and wanted to take the missus to a game at Old Trafford. She has done the stadium tour so a live game would round the circle. No chance on the club website and ticket agencies start at GBP 99 a ticket.

Last time in the UK, as a treat, I took her to see a pre-season friendly - Stevenage vs Forest. Something of a come down for season ticket holders at Buriram United where the top games attract 33,000.

If all else fails I can take her to City Ground - and can get a hospitality package for the prices quoted above.

Just ring up and pretend you're Chinese or Japanese, that's who they seem to sell most of them to these days.

My ticket costs me 1,200 baht a month for that I get every premier league game in the comfort of my home without having the discomfort of the freezing /rainy weather in the UK, that to me is an absolute bargain and if I don't want to listen to the pundits going on I have the option to turn the sound down. I gave up my LFC centenary stand ticket 10 years ago it cost me over £500 a year then just to watch 19 home games !

My ticket costs me 1,200 baht a month for that I get every premier league game in the comfort of my home without having the discomfort of the freezing /rainy weather in the UK, that to me is an absolute bargain and if I don't want to listen to the pundits going on I have the option to turn the sound down. I gave up my LFC centenary stand ticket 10 years ago it cost me over £500 a year then just to watch 19 home games !

It's not quite the same though is it.