General Udomdej says he is not worried with investigations into Rajabhakdi park project

webfact

General Udomdej says he is not worried with investigations into Rajabhakdi park project

30-1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Deputy Defence Minister Udomdej Seetabutr said Tuesday that he was not worried with the investigations into suspected corruption in the construction of the Rajabhakdi park project by the National Anti-Corruption Centre and the Office of the Auditor-General.

Outcomes of the two separate investigations by the NACC and the OAG are expected by the end of this month, he said, adding that two previous probes carried out by the Defence Ministry and the Army on the same matter did not show any corruption in the implementation of the project.

The former army chief who is also secretary-general of the Rajabhakdi Park Foundation insisted that everyone who was involved in the park project was dedicated to the project to make it a landmark which will keep the public reminded of the dedication to the kingdom by our previous great kings.

He admitted that there were some issues that caused misunderstanding to some people but authorities concerned would try to clarify them.

After all the investigations are over, General Udomdej said the next step that needs to be done is how to make use of the leftover of the donation for the project.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/148214

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-01-27

I thought this had been swept under the rug already?

Surprised to see it pop up again.

Udomdej himself has brought this up again by crowing that he's not worried and with good reason but no need to draw attention to the fact the ' investigation ' and forgone conclusion are a farce but Thais in his position just can't be discreet and keep quiet.

Of course he isn't worried. Nothing will ever happen to him over it. He is one of the 'good' people.

I suspect the pro junta brigade will give this thread a wide berth :rolleyes:

I have some compassion for the guys who honestly thought this junta was acting for the betterment of Thailand.

I feel we are only at the close of Act 1 in a three act play. The real drama has yet to unfold.

Of course he isn't worried. Nothing will ever happen to him over it. He is one of the 'good' people.

I suspect the pro junta brigade will give this thread a wide berth rolleyes.gif

I have some compassion for the guys who honestly thought this junta was acting for the betterment of Thailand.

I feel we are only at the close of Act 1 in a three act play. The real drama has yet to unfold.

I don't. People should learn from history and they should know the army in Thailand. They have NEVER done anything for the betterment of Thailand.