Puppy Thrown to Death Over Messy Room

snoop1130

Puppy Thrown to Death Over Messy Room
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14538933311453893353l.jpg
Meyanee Sitthisuk cries over the body of Dehlee, her 4-year-old Chihuahua after she was thrown the roof of a house Wednesday in Soi Lat Phrao 122.

BANGKOK — Meyanee Sitthisuk said she almost passed out Tuesday night when looked out her window and realized the object lying on a neighbor’s roof was her beloved pet Chihuahua.

Meyanee’s roommate, Yollada Champasri, reportedly confessed to throwing the 4-year-old dog and Meyanee’s belongings out of their fifth floor window because she was enraged by the untidy state of their room.

“She was charged with loss of others’ belongings and animal abuse,” said Capt. Phaisan Jaisue of the Wang Thonglang police station.

Police said both 23-year-old women only knew each other for less than a month before Yollada let Meyanee move in to her apartment in Soi Lat Phrao 122.

Yollada said she told Meyanee she didn’t like animals before letting her move in for free 10 days ago.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1453893331

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-01-27

"ollada said she told Meyanee she didnt like animals before her move in for free 10 days ago"

I've never really understood people who don't like animals, let alone why anyone would wanna hurt one. This women is clearly immature and psychotic.

I also find that Thais generally are not animal lovers. Not that they'd wish harm on any animals of course.

Almost certainly it's a condo where dogs are not allowed. I don't understand people who wail about animal abuse but who eat them whistling.gif

Someone needs to throw you off a roof...

Why would that be then, because I have not eaten animals for 43 years, or because I find hypocrisy over animal cruelty nauseating?

When I was young I scared a cat off the balcony 2 storeys up. Thankful the cat landed on its feet and ran off with just a few scratches.

Must admit though small dogs are not my favorites. Much prefer a German Shepard or Labrador. Big dogs are chilled, small dogs are always on edge.

A baiting post has been removed as well as the replies:

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Activists furious after Chihuahua puppy killed when thrown from 5th floor apartment
By Coconuts Bangkok

puppy_0.jpg
‘Deli’ the Chihuahua puppy, looking cute while she was alive, in a video released by her owner. Photo: Merika' Maken Lanes

BANGKOK: -- A woman has been charged with animal abuse after she allegedly threw a Chihuahua puppy from her fifth floor apartment in Wang Thonglang district last night.

Animal rights organization Watchdog Thailand demanded the police take action after the dog’s owner Maeyanee Sitthisuk, 23, posted horrific photos of her dead puppy, “Deli,” on Facebook. The post has upset many netizens and animal lovers.

In the police complaint, which Maeyanee shared online, the puppy owner said she and her new roommate Yonlada Jampasi, 22, — a transgender woman — went out to an entertainment complex together last night, but Yonlada went home first.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/27/activists-furious-after-chihuahua-puppy-killed-when-thrown-5th-floor-apartment

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-01-28

It really makes no difference if the girl was a ladyboy or not. Though if she is taking hormones that could have messed with her head a bit.

Clearly in this case the charge of animal abuse is a minor issue, which will only result in a small fine or a warning. She deserves to spend a few days in a cell to contemplate her behaviour.

Actually Thailand treats most animals appallingly, unfortunately we do not see people getting so emotional about cock fighting or the ways animals are kept, transported and killed for food. Then there is the huge soi dog problem just ignored.Walking around any Thai market is a sickening experience if you really do care about animals. Of course a fluffy puppy will always pull the heart strings, but animal abuse in Thailand is vast.

Actually Thailand treats most animals appallingly, unfortunately we do not see people getting so emotional about cock fighting or the ways animals are kept, transported and killed for food. Then there is the huge soi dog problem just ignored.Walking around any Thai market is a sickening experience if you really do care about animals. Of course a fluffy puppy will always pull the heart strings, but animal abuse in Thailand is vast.

but they are making an effort with the Thai dog meat trade...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/asia/dog-meat-trade-in-thailand-is-under-pressure-and-may-be-banned.html?_r=0

"ollada said she told Meyanee she didnt like animals before her move in for free 10 days ago"

I've never really understood people who don't like animals, let alone why anyone would wanna hurt one. This women is clearly immature and psychotic.

I also find that Thais generally are not animal lovers. Not that they'd wish harm on any animals of course.

Well I personally would not want a dog in my condo or apartment.

Most certainly anyone invited to share an apartment should not bring any pets without clearing it with the current occupiers (owner or renter) first. This breed can be particularly neurotic and annoying.

My Mrs has been warned never to come home with any puppy, however cute it might be.

well dogs can be very annoying

That is a most disgusting reprehensible comment. You're one sicko individual

Considering we have 13 in the houses just around ours barking all day, never mind the soi dogs, I be to differ. Not just can be, they ARE.

Edited by jacky54

People may find Chihuahuas annoying ( personally I find them lovely pets, clean, quiet and full of character) but surely that does not excuse throwing an innocent creature out of a 5th floor window?

I find such cruelty, together with neglect, utterly wrong, whether to Children or animals.

This is one girl you would not want as a wife and mother of your children. She would probably throw her less than a month-old baby out the window because of the messy state and endless crying...

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to worry about that. This seems to be the same story I read in the Bangkok post story I read yesterday. "She" doesn't have the ability to bear children...

Almost certainly it's a condo where dogs are not allowed. I don't understand people who wail about animal abuse but who eat them whistling.gif

Someone needs to throw you off a roof...

Why would that be then, because I have not eaten animals for 43 years, or because I find hypocrisy over animal cruelty nauseating?

but its ok to kill a carrot.....yes I find it nauseating too.

The silliest 'argument' there is when it comes to people justifying eating meat, vegetables are not the same as mammals and fish, or do you claim carrots have a brain a central nervous system and feel pain?

Edited by jacky54

This is one girl you would not want as a wife and mother of your children. She would probably throw her less than a month-old baby out the window because of the messy state and endless crying...

A 4 year old dog isn't a puppy.

And neither of the women were real women (Ladyboys).

Great bit of reporting!

Edited by MaeJoMTB