Transvestite sentenced to 2 months for throwing dog from 5th floor in Bangkok

webfact

he should get 10 years Vicious b***ard

life and well-being of one human worth more than any amount of dogs, cats, etc.

why don't you keep your leftist "animal rights" ideas for yourself?

Edited by TimmyT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the one side this behavior is unacceptable - dog suffered a painful death. from the other side -it was a big mistake to allow a lady to stay in his room with her dog and not taking care of it.

small dogs like Chihuahua are useless - they are just genetic freaks - stupid, with bad character, easy to bark, can urinate or defecate everywhere. with such small brains they just can't control their behavior like real dogs can.

they are just a baby replacement, an amusement for bored selfish indolent ladies, who love themselves too much to dedicate a significant part of their life to raise a real kid.

I agree about the cruelty, but as for the rest I think that you've just invented Canine Eugenics!

Like most eugenics theories it is bogus, and just props up your prejudices.

I have Chihuahuas, have kept them for some time, and properly trained and cared for they are splendid little dogs.

The physical size of the brain is linked to the physical size of the animal, rather than its intellect. If we followed your theory to its logical conclusion then Professor Stephen Hawkings would be the size of Nellie the Elephant. That obviously could not be the case, he would never fit in his wheelchair!

Edited by JAG

from the one side this behavior is unacceptable - dog suffered a painful death. from the other side -it was a big mistake to allow a lady to stay in his room with her dog and not taking care of it.

small dogs like Chihuahua are useless - they are just genetic freaks - stupid, with bad character, easy to bark, can urinate or defecate everywhere. with such small brains they just can't control their behavior like real dogs can.

they are just a baby replacement, an amusement for bored selfish indolent ladies, who love themselves too much to dedicate a significant part of their life to raise a real kid.

I agree about the cruelty, but as for the rest I think that you've just invented Canine Eugenics!

I have Chihuahuas, have kept them for some time, and properly trained and cared for they are splendid little dogs.

The physical size of the brain is linked to the physical size of the animal, rather than its intellect. If we followed your theory to its logical conclusion then Professor Stephen Hawkings would be the size of Nellie the Elephant. That obviously could not be the case, he would never fit in his wheelchair!

what a blatant unscientific manipulation! brain size does correspond with intellectual ability in individuals of the same species only. whale's brain is bigger than elephant's one but it does not mean that whales are more clever, at the same time if one whale has bigger brain than another one with all else being equal means that the first whale is more clever.

I speak about small dogs from my own experience. and I've seen plenty of small dogs pissing everywhere around the house. no doubt that good trainer can improve their behavior significantly (while normal dogs learn no to piss at home naturally) but they will still be stupid.

and by the way - eugenics is a doctrine that aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population. and canine eugenics is for improving dogs genetic quality, right? man, this is what all dog breeders do for centuries! but may be soon leftists like yourself will come to them to say:

"why do you feed only pedigree dogs? this is racism! all dogs of all breeds have the same right for food from you. and you can't force them to breed to change their genetics. this is fascist eugenics!"

the whole Western world is now sinking in absurd because of leftist drivellers...

Edited by TimmyT

what a blatant unscientific manipulation! brain size does correspond with intellectual ability in individuals of the same species only. whale's brain is bigger than elephant's one but it does not mean that whales are more clever, at the same time if one whale has bigger brain than another one with all else being equal means that the first whale is more clever.

I speak about small dogs from my own experience. and I've seen plenty of small dogs pissing everywhere around the house. no doubt that good trainer can improve their behavior significantly (while normal dogs learn no to piss at home naturally) but they will still be stupid.

and by the way - eugenics is a doctrine that aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population. and canine eugenics is for improving dogs genetic quality, right? man, this is what all dog breeders does for centuries! but may be soon leftists like yourself will come to them to say:

"why do you feed only pedigree dogs? this is racism! all dogs of all breeds have the same right for food from you. and you can't force them to breed to change their genetics. this is fascist eugenics!"

the whole Western world is now sinking in absurd because of leftist drivellers...

"Absurd...leftist drivellers"

OK, I'll leave you to your crackpot theories about correlation between size and intelligence -to which my politics, which incidentally are not left wing, are utterly irrelevant.

The person involved is a Transexual, not a Transvestite.

You think that in a place like Thailand they'd be able to get that part right.

He killed a dog in a terrible way, who cares about his title!

You'd think falling 5 stories for a little doggie like that would have meant 'instant' death......obviously not for the duration of the free fall BUT the sudden stop at the end of the fall, surely would of killed it instantly.

Be a bit like a 50 story fall to a man or a 150 story fall for a giraffe?

Anyway, I detest animal cruelty but the story should be reported accurately.

Love your work.

They are a shitty little creature but never the less, it's not right to launch one the balcony no matter what level you are on.

I would gladly throw this low life scum from the same window, as is his fit punishment

So you would commit murder over a small dog? Killing a human would not be a fit punishment for killing a dog.

Yes I would be happy to rid the world of low life scum like this

What makes his life more important than a small helpless animal

Will his next outburst of cruelty be throwing a baby out of a window???

please stop it with the keyboard warrior shit. ill bet if i farted next to you in a bar you would just sniff it up and then scream at your purchased slave about me on the way back home in the jazz.

Maybe so, however ladyboy is an approximation of the Thai word kathoey, which is very vague in it's categorization. I'm sure the perp in question would have no problem with being described as a ladyboy regardless of what may or may not be still packing down below...

Edited by lamyai3

• 3 weeks later...

This peice of scum was in the TV two days ago and looked to be loving his 15 minutes of fame. They stated also they the 2 months sentance was dropped on the promise he paid 18,000 bht in compensation. Hope he is looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

Edited by bim

Maybe the Hebrew motto needs to be applied here " an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth". Throw the ladyboy out of the same window and see how it feels, 2 months jail is laughable.

The "motto" you quote is from the Old Testament and is therefore applicable to all three faiths that the book forms the basis of.