Aussie Molly Meldrum returns to hospital in Bangkok

webfact

Molly Meldrum returns to hospital with growing concerns his condition is 'more serious' than first thought

BANGKOK: -- THERE are concerns Molly Meldrum’s condition is more serious than first thought, with the music legend returning to hospital in Bangkok.

An MRI shows the 73-year-old, who slipped while getting out of a cab at a Bangkok hotel last week, had dislodged a vertebrae in his spine and was just six millimetres away from being paralysed.

Spinal surgery was delayed last week to allow the bones to realign following intensive physio over the weekend. But nerve damage and severe pain in Meldrum’s right arm on Sunday night saw him return to hospital.

Channel Seven reporter Nick McCallum flew to Thailand last week to interview Meldrum, and says his condition is more critical than first reported.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/molly-meldrum-returns-to-hospital-with-growing-concerns-his-condition-is-more-serious-than-first-thought/news-story/d0d2405203fccd3dc9bbc83f4806c9a8

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2016-02-01

First the ladder in australia \

now this.....

bad run for someone who used to be a great entertainer though there have been comments about his morals with his phucket bar.

He does have a strong love of this country

If you want to rumour-monger at least learn to spell!

now this.....

bad run for someone who used to be a great entertainer though there have been comments about his morals with his phucket bar.

are you one of his friends

He was always a mumbling and awkward interviewer and presenter, perhaps he's a stumbling awkward type of guy, wouldn't say he's dumb wouldn't say hers bright, talent? i don't think so, more like traveled in the right circles, hardly an icon of the Australian pop scene just very well known.

But do get better molly and please watch your step in future.

Whats the name of his bar? I would support it, he is a legend in the music industry.

Ahhh a fan of molly's, you made sense of the questions he asked the pop prince's and princess's?

Id go for a drink there too if i was in Phuket but I'm not gay or bi.....gigglem.gif

now this.....

are you one of his friends

Nah - just a spelling Nazi Hally.

Particularly picking on those who want to "damn with faint praise".

Who didn't watch "Countdown" in its day?

Edited by Evilbaz

Whats the name of his bar? I would support it, he is a legend in the music industry.

Ahhh a fan of molly's, you made sense of the questions he asked the pop prince's and princess's?

Id go for a drink there too if i was in Phuket but I'm not gay or bi.....gigglem.gif

Im not gay or bi either and didnt know his bar was. Im sure they would be ok if a straight man wanted a few ales there.

I didnt make sense of all his questions but he sure was the king (queen) of the industry.

Do yourself a favour ??

He was always a mumbling and awkward interviewer and presenter, perhaps he's a stumbling awkward type of guy, wouldn't say he's dumb wouldn't say hers bright, talent? i don't think so, more like traveled in the right circles, hardly an icon of the Australian pop scene just very well known.

I agree, some of his interviews were downright embarassing. It appeared that he was so in awe of whoever the interviewee was that he could barely articulate a sentence. Do wish him well though.

now this.....

His morals? Can you elaborate a bit further? Or are you just homophobic???

now this.....

Not in the least....but ask people who knew him in Phucket about his choice.

now this.....

The Country? Or it's Boy's ?? Sorry Molly ,Had to stick it to you ((: so to speak .

now this.....

number 1 ticket holder at St Kilda.

now this.....

50 years this September. Barry Breen where are you? It's hard to imagine Molly will ever get to lift the cup the way things are going.

now this.....

• 2 months later...

My father and I think the same as you......

Probably wouldn't of made it nowadays