Elderly Thai woman shot dead over gangland dispute involving grandson

webfact

Elderly Thai woman shot dead over gangland dispute involving grandson

sk.jpg

NAKHON SI THAMMARAT:-- An elderly woman and her neighbour were shot dead at their homes in Nakhon Si Thammarat on Tuesday.

Police claim the woman's grandson is involved in criminal activity and believe this could be a possible motive for her murder.

Thai media reports how two men riding a motorbike were seen arriving outside the house of 73 year old Chaun Chuichujai at 7.45am on Tuesday morning.

The passenger on the motorbike then opened fire killing Mrs Chaun and her 63 year old neighbour identified as Jaem Jaisue.

Mrs Chaun suffered a gunshot wound to her left eye, while Ms Jaem had been shot through her cheek and had gunshot wounds to her arm.

The Nakhon Si Thammarat police chief visited the scene of the double murder in Na Bon and ordered an urgent and widespread manhunt for the gunmen.

According to Thai media, the dead woman’s grandson is known to be involved in illegal activity and is thought to have amassed a considerable financial debt with a number of ‘influential figures’ in the local area.

The cold blooded murder of the two women have sent shock waves through the local community.

Source: Sanook News

tvn.png
-- 2016-02-03

I guess the the blokes he owes money to thought if they kill him they lose their money. So send a strong message. What these lowlifes will do for money. Never ceases to amaze me. The all mighty baht. Worth more than you family according to some

the rats are coming out of the woodpile this shows the type of people involved to take two peoples lives is the lowest of the low and what will it accomplish nothing.

Must be the old ladies fault as she made them loose face after refusing to sign over chanotte to settle debts.

I have seen this happen to a friend of mine whose brother bullied the dyeing mother to hand over the chanotte to settle his gambling debts.

When his sister went back to LOS to get to the bottom of the matter she was beaten up by the brother.

He had stolen her inheritance and other family members by illegaly selling off land through a crooked lawyer with unsinged forged paperwork.

Just a guess as to what happened here.

Archived