marriage extension second year visit

I am currently on my first one year extension based on marriage. When theis is due to expire how many documents do i need to take this time to immigration??.

I assume that the visit to my house will no longer be necessary, but do i still need lots of photo's ?.

Any advice appreciated, I use Samut Prakarn Immigration which seems to be fairly laid back.

regards

Fred

Yes at samut prakarn you'll need the photos again. One of the outside of the house SHOWING HOUSE NUMBER, and 3 or 4 of you and your thai wife/kids in various rooms. It's a chore doing it every year but that's what they want. TWO SETS of everything you present. It's 3 baht a page photocopy at the copier in the stairwell. Every time we go these days they seem to want something extra or have another side-form to complete. Best to go 9am so you have plenty of time to go get whatever they want which invariably you didn't take along with you. Good luck.

Yes at samut prakarn you'll need the photos again. One of the outside of the house SHOWING HOUSE NUMBER, and 3 or 4 of you and your thai wife/kids in various rooms. It's a chore doing it every year but that's what they want. TWO SETS of everything you present. It's 3 baht a page photocopy at the copier in the stairwell. Every time we go these days they seem to want something extra or have another side-form to complete. Best to go 9am so you have plenty of time to go get whatever they want which invariably you didn't take along with you. Good luck.

I actually turn up at 08:00 for my 90 day report which is done in about 2 minutes. One of the ladies there is a good friend of my wife, so we actually stand around waiting for her to see us and then get done very quickly.

So I can just use the same photos from the last time I applied ???

You can try that but the IO will probably expect to see different pictures !

If you dont know or are not sure, please just dont reply. I can pop downtown tomorrow to soi 23 or soi 4 and get the same answer, I was asking for intelligent answers fro people who had been lately.

So I can just use the same photos from the last time I applied ???

You can try that but the IO will probably expect to see different pictures !

If you dont know or are not sure, please just dont reply. I can pop downtown tomorrow to soi 23 or soi 4 and get the same answer, I was asking for intelligent answers fro people who had been lately.

When you get the answers you are seeking do not forget to apologise for that rude reply ................

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they require new photos every year.

I take new ones every time. Exactly the same settings, sitting on the same chairs etc.

Thanks for that I will make sure I take new Photos when I go.

regards

Fred

• Like 1