How to view Six Nations 2016 in Thailand

In anther thread it was stated that .truevisions would be showing it on the .bein channels

That is what I understood as well but looking at their TV programme guide this morning it is not showing that information on Saturday 6th and is blank on Sunday 7th February. They really are the most terrible provider for what they charge.

I subscribe to ThaiExpatsTV, which I receive in full HD via the internet. Among all other UK and many more channels this provides me with BBC1 and ITV1 who are sharing the whole Six Nations broadcast. Check out their website as they sometimes give free trials over limited time. I have also seen them advertising on this website, also offering free trials. If your not an England supporter I wish you success, but if you support England then forget everything which has been said .....just kidding with the latter.

P S, I bought a set top box from them which allows full HD on my 50" TV. Great reception, just a delay/buffer of 4 to 5 mins. Good luck

Sorry must add, make sure your internet is fast enough. This can be done by taking up, obligation free, free trial and watching on your computer/laptop etc.

Edited by mankondang

I subscribe to ThaiExpatsTV, which I receive in full HD via the internet. Among all other UK and many more channels this provides me with BBC1 and ITV1 who are sharing the whole Six Nations broadcast. Check out their website as they sometimes give free trials over limited time. I have also seen them advertising on this website, also offering free trials. If your not an England supporter I wish you success, but if you support England then forget everything which has been said .....just kidding with the latter.

P S, I bought a set top box from them which allows full HD on my 50" TV. Great reception, just a delay/buffer of 4 to 5 mins. Good luck

Sorry must add, make sure your internet is fast enough. This can be done by taking up, obligation free, free trial and watching on your computer/laptop etc.

Or alternatively, watch it on filmon for free.

ilikehdtv , 250 baht for the sport package or 450 for almost everything for 30 days. Great online picture quality if you have a good wifi connection.

You can also buy shorter packages , I.e 2 hours for 30 baht if you only want to watch certain games

• 1 month later...