Where to buy Jigsaw Puzzles ?

yermanee

As the tittle says.

My mobility is limited so the wife has to do the shopping and she can't seem to find Jigsaw Puzzles in the 1000/1500 pcs range.

Can walk short distances but I want to avoid going on a wild goose chase.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Yermanee wai.gif

Have you considered doing jigsaws on a computer? Once you get into it you'll never go back to the real thing again. You can change the shape of pieces, number of pieces - use your own photos..., and adjust many other parameters.

Thanks guys.

I should have mentioned that the reason for my rekindled interest in puzzles is, that I want to get away from my computer and have something to do with my hands other

than fondle the wife tongue.png.

Anyway I have some friends coming over next month I'll ask them to bring me some.

Thanks again

Yermanee wai.gif

Thanks guys.

I should have mentioned that the reason for my rekindled interest in puzzles is, that I want to get away from my computer and have something to do with my hands other

Anyway I have some friends coming over next month I'll ask them to bring me some.

Thanks again

Yermanee wai.gif

Has your wife tried the Toys R US store at Central? I'm heading there later on - I'll take a look.

Thanks guys.

Thanks again

Yermanee wai.gif

Has your wife tried the Toys R US store at Central? I'm heading there later on - I'll take a look.

Only jigsaw listed on Toys R Us website is for a two year old.

I was going to suggest the toy shop in Rama Four in BKK - they have a couple of shelves of them . They appear to be part of a chain group of toy shops and i suspect it could have been Toys 'r us and as Troppo said there is one in Central . Jigsaw puzzles seem to be popular with Thais so they must be other places to find them too. Just don't do as some of them do , after completion, go and frame them and hang on the wall as i have seen occasionally.

I was going to suggest the toy shop in Rama Four in BKK - they have a couple of shelves of them . They appear to be part of a chain group of toy shops and i suspect it could have been Toys 'r us and as Troppo said there is one in Central . Jigsaw puzzles seem to be popular with Thais so they must be other places to find them too. Just don't do as some of them do , after completion, go and frame them and hang on the wall as i have seen occasionally.

LOL. If the puzzle is big, and predominantly sky or grass, I can understand the need to frame it as you can't bear to break it up again.

Mike Shopping Mall definitely have large jigsaw puzzles.

Thanks,

Can you tell me which Mike's, the one furthest south or the one near soi Diana ?

BTW checked on Toys R' Us website. They do have jigsaws but all Disney or Star Wars stuff.

Thanks again

Yermanee wai.gif