Thailand's northern region will remain cold and windy until Tuesday

webfact

Northern region will remain cold and windy until Tuesday

IMGP0971-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Upper Thailand will remain cold and windy until Tuesday with temperature dropping 2-4 degrees Celsius, said the Meteorological Department on Sunday.

In its 12th statement issued at 5 pm on Sunday, the Weatherman said that the strong cold front from China has already covered upper Thailand and this will cause the weather in the region to remain cold for the next two days until Tuesday.

People in the northern region are advised to take care of their health and to stay warm during the period.

Meanwhile, several southern provinces including Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat are facing scattered downpours and choppy sea with waves between 2-4 metres high.

People living along the shoreline were told to brace for strong winds and big waves which may pose danger. Fishermen, too, were told not to venture into the sea for their own safety.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/content/149903

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-02-08

I am surprised by the amount of cold coffee's drunk when it is cooler here, where as my self i like my drinks hot and being able to feel the heat through the mug,

leaving home at 20c and getting to work at 13c, the cold is bringing out my future, by showing me small arthritis spots in my fingers and hands, bring back the heat,

Ive got my fan heater on !

I had a fireplace built in our home. Many implied I was nuts. Well they could be right. However we've been enjoying the logs burning and the heat radiated off them NUTS????? Maybe but something very relaxing at sitting in front of a blazing fire, hot coffee at my side with Chromebook on my lap.

Woops... need another log on .... see ya.

Ive got my fan heater on !

I had a fireplace built in our home. Many implied I was nuts. Well they could be right. However we've been enjoying the logs burning and the heat radiated off them NUTS????? Maybe but something very relaxing at sitting in front of a blazing fire, hot coffee at my side with Chromebook on my lap.

Woops... need another log on .... see ya.

whats your address? be there shortly !

Screw Northern Thailand we have blue balls in Buriram and Surin. 13C.whistling.gif

Get someone to give them a gentle massage first thing, works wonders thumbsup.gif I get mine done every morning gives me that warm glow that lasts all day clap2.gif