Whats An It

singer

Ok chaps! What's an IT. Someone here implied I was one so I doubt that its a term of endearment and I doubt it means information technology.

do you have legs or a button??

IT is the third gender. Male ... Female ... and the Middle gender aka an IT :D

katoey or not katoey, that's the question! :o

Ok chaps! What's an IT. Someone here implied I was one so I doubt that its a term of endearment and I doubt it means information technology.

Suck it and see Bronco. :D

stopped sucking dummies when I was an infant Doc. :D

what is an IT?, great question and I hope I can give a consice answer to it.

There is two definitions in the boxford dictionary - they are as folows:

IT (abrev) Intolerable Tea totaller, one who drinks little, but appears legless and is cantankerous to the extreme, mainly found on forums to do with Thailand and habitates small mountainous areas.

ITS (abrev) Information Tosser Syndrome, one who writes in formal English and adds three looooooong words, when one would be suffice. The information overload that the IT provides and recieves, is somehow transformed into sexual stimulation and after information overload has peaked, malicious masterbation will occur.

I hope this has helped :o

stopped sucking dummies when I was an infant Doc. :D

What about smart ones then ? :D

what is an IT?, great question and I hope I can give a consice answer to it.

There is two definitions in the boxford dictionary - they are as folows:

IT (abrev) Intolerable Tea totaller, one who drinks little, but appears legless and is cantankerous to the extreme, mainly found on forums to do with Thailand and habitates small mountainous areas.

ITS (abrev) Information Tosser Syndrome, one who writes in formal English and adds three looooooong words, when one would be suffice. The information overload that the IT provides and recieves, is somehow transformed into sexual stimulation and after information overload has peaked, malicious masterbation will occur.

I hope this has helped :D

do we have an IT synomn in the lazarus oops thesaurus :o:D

good one G :D

Thanks dr Pat Pong for clearing up the issue. Yeah I was being accused of being androgenous by a malicious person on this site.

Im not sure how to take the explanation by The Gentleman but I think I would be judging the remarks well if I merely said to him <deleted>*!k off you prententious nob head .

Thanks dr Pat Pong for clearing up the issue. Yeah I was being accused of being androgenous by a malicious person on this site.

Im not sure how to take the explanation by The Gentleman but I think I would be judging the remarks well if I merely said to him <deleted>*!k off you prententious nob head .

well newbie, its like that is it :D, nice way for you to start introductions :o

I dont think he knew what we were on about Bronco :D

Im not sure how to take the explanation by The Gentleman but I think I would be judging the remarks well  if I merely said to him  <deleted>*!k off you prententious nob head .

well newbie, its like that is it :D, nice way for you to start introductions :D

I dont think he knew what we were on about Bronco :D

he started off asking a question about BG's, tried to steer him in the right direction and comes back with these b sh1t posts, chon reckons he's a troll, only been here a couple of days so he mightn't go the distance.

Any way you right G he doesn't know :o

Im wondering that you guys have maybe got some homo erotic meta language

thing going on here.

On the other hand it could could just be a male bonding thing.

You know : kiss ass for a whille until you earn a stripe or two and then you get treated as an equal.

thing going on here.

You know : kiss ass for a whille until you earn a stripe or two and then you get treated as an equal.

He failed the Dale Carnegie course 3 times I heard, but he still has the burning desire to work in the public relations field.

Im not sure how to take the explanation by The Gentleman but I think I would be judging the remarks well  if I merely said to him  <deleted>*!k off you prententious nob head

He wouldn't have been the 1st!!!

Im not sure how to take the explanation by The Gentleman but I think I would be judging the remarks well  if I merely said to him  <deleted>*!k off you prententious nob head .

Its not a real police uniform Leith :D , oh the power :o

Singer of <deleted> songs, get back in your box mate :D , to quote the vocal idiot:

"Im wondering that you guys have maybe got some homo erotic meta language

thing going on here." - well it could be, being observant and also realising that not every post is about you - :D

Boys Boys, I thought we had resolved the Marmite vs Vegieshite thing

Marmite is for boys and Vegishite is for girls, simple init

Bash :o

Marmite is for soapdodgers bash :D

I had it for breakkie again today, with little bits of crispy bacon all on nice toast with losts of butter....mmm

I am going home tomorrow, I may well be the happiest soapdodger in the whole of Nigeria

Bash

thing going on here.

He failed the Dale Carnegie course 3 times I heard, but he still has the burning desire to work in the public relations field.

I think you have been listening too, to much gossip Doc, you dont believe everything you hear do you? :o