Students Use Sugar Daddy APP will it catch on in Thailand?

Basil B

A leading sugar daddy app says it now has almost a quarter of a million UK students on its books.

Seeking Arrangement claims it's seen a 40% growth in the last year in young women joining.

The figures though are based on email address sign-ups, so some accounts could be people with multiple accounts, while the term students includes part-time workers and trainees.

The company hooks up wealthy men with younger women.

bbclogo.jpg

-- BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35521859/a-quarter-of-a-million-uk-students-now-using-sugar-daddies-according-to-app

Sometimes you see it, middle aged rich Thai guys with some young hot girl in university uniform. It's called a 'gik' right?

I understand what they both gain from it, I just wonder... how does it first start? I mean they're from completely different worlds. So where do they first meet?

Sometimes you see it, middle aged rich Thai guys with some young hot girl in university uniform. It's called a 'gik' right?

I understand what they both gain from it, I just wonder... how does it first start? I mean they're from completely different worlds. So where do they first meet?

Ummm... I may be up for a new ar5ehole ripping here but I reckon they initially hook up via something called the internet.

(sure beats lurking outside the girls school with a lost kitten and a pocket full of gobstoppers)

Same way a foreigner would meet a girl like that. Of course, there's the Internet. And I could be mistaken, but I suspect many of em meet at the big spas. There are also gentleman's clubs.

For many years Japanese students advertised so they could buy luxury goods. Values!

Yeah... it's been going on in Japan and South Korea and Taiwan for many, many years, and spreading to other countries. How the police are going to keep up with it, I don't know.

They call it "Compensated Dating". They hook up with male adult customers using apps and cell phones etc..

Young school girls wanting the latest pricey clothing styles and expensive gadgets date much older adult men and perform "favours" for them in return for luxury gifts or money.

It's just prostitution with another name, and involving young underage school girls, children really... instead of adult women. Certainly not good for the future.

In Japan, they call it Enjo-kōsai...

For many years Japanese students advertised so they could buy luxury goods. Values!

Yeah... it's been going on in Japan and South Korea and Taiwan for many, many years, and spreading to other countries. How the police are going to keep up with it, I don't know.

They call it "Compensated Dating". They hook up with male adult customers using apps and cell phones etc..

Young school girls wanting the latest pricey clothing styles and expensive gadgets date much older adult men and perform "favours" for them in return for luxury gifts or money.

It's just prostitution with another name, and involving young underage school girls, children really... instead of adult women. Certainly not good for the future.

No youre just being to moralistic...at least we know what some members get up to in the anything goes world they live in, why stop at teens surely pre teens would be even better

what a freakin sad world we live in

Grinding poverty, Ebola, bloodthirsty regimes (e.g. Syria) - these are indeed features of the sad world you refer to.

But young intelligent (presumably as they are in a learning institution) with some money issues meeting with older men who are lonely and have money does not even come near sad.

Damn! I hope it catches on here, I think it's a great idea, it solves both problems....1) How to get the luxury items I want without sending the boyfriend broke?....& 2) How can I get a trophy 'pretty" to go out to dinner with me? Let the wowsers complain, that's all they're good for, and let the rest of us enjoy life while we still can! biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

If I look at all the things that are certainly not good for the future Sugar Daddies becomes a minor issue not to worry about. Worry about all the scumbags that want to become the president of the USA. At least the people are starting to use a "Think App" and leaders of the pack are starting to stand out against a background of money and influence and religion peddlers. I cannot figure out why people venture out in terrible weather and then must cut through a curtain of BS to vote for someone who will betray them in the end anyways. Is this a return to masochism? it surely is a vote for a dominatrix

Tawang daeng is one place. They. Freelance

Another way is when they work as chang girls and such. My wife and i met many, at tesco, sansai chiang mai. They hook up with older thais by exchanging phone numbers... Saw many come and go. Even got xthe skinny from my wife....and their gossip.

Grinding poverty, Ebola, bloodthirsty regimes (e.g. Syria) - these are indeed features of the sad world you refer to.

But young intelligent (presumably as they are in a learning institution) with some money issues meeting with older men who are lonely and have money does not even come near sad.

Cant be that intelligent if they have money issues, expect they'd sell their soul to the devil so to speak, is there anything they wouldnt do

Oh not really.....but there are quite a few... sad freakin moralistic people living in it......coffee1.gif

Good reply... Spot on.

For me it means lots of free money without having to work for it. Indeed very sad. Plenty of examples here don't we?

i see it to especially in pattaya, lots of older rich (comparatively speaking) walking around with young thai girls (i think they call them giks)

beach road or a bars seems to be a typical meeting point. pm me for more info.

i see it to especially in pattaya, lots of older rich (comparatively speaking) walking around with young thai girls (i think they call them giks)

At their age they should be doing more gentile things like playing Bridge...gigglem.gif

At their age they should be doing more gentile things like playing Bridge...gigglem.gif

Some of their ajaans make the introductions for them for a cut.

Archived