Thai man kills lover after she praises her husband as they were having sex

snoop1130

Classy! Gf cheating on Bf with his best friend and friend screwing his best fiends wife.

You haven't done that?? Man, you've led a sheltered life!!

Have you ever heard the line, popularized in a few songs over the years.....You haven't lived till you've almost died?

Well that almost dying feeling is what you feel when your ar$e is going up and down like a fiddler's elbow on top of your mate's wife, and he walks in.

Joking...leetle beet.

Edited by F4UCorsair

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyday recently i start to look forward reading TV, i am not surprised by what i read - i am just reminded. Maybe i should use that as my spiffy little saying at the end of my comments.

I just need someone to tell me how to make it a permanent comment at the bottom of my comments.....or maybe i will look to see if i can figure it out.

i am not surprised by what i read - i am just reminded - me :)

Perhaps in his tiny little mind, there were thoughts to this effect:

For a minute, I forgot you were married. That's right. I was fooling around with a married woman. I forgot completely. When you mentioned him, and said something nice about him, it really hurt my feelings. I am a very, very small man, with no self esteem. You cannot say something nice about someone else, around me. It makes me feel even smaller. I have no idea who I am. I know nothing about myself, as I have never, ever done any inner work, and made even the slightest attempt to get to know myself, and improve myself as a human being, or as a man. It is quite obvious my parents did a terrible job raising me. Look at what they created? A murdering monster. So, you cannot say those things about me. I will kill you. Oh, thats right, I have killed you. Why did I do that? Over an insult? Wow, I guess I really overreacted. Is that why people always call me thin skinned? I never really knew what that meant. I don't know alot. I am pretty simple minded. I eat, I breathe, thereby consuming alot of oxygen, and I sleep. I take money from alot of people and work as little as possible. That is who I am. Now, add to that description the fact that I am a murderer. Wow. Now that I think of it, I am a very, very unimpressive man, am I not?

Edited by spidermike007

Somehow I just don't buy this scumbags version of events.

why do you suspect suicide?

whats to doubt? they were shagging, he killed her, he confessed.

what is his angle on lying?

Maybe there was no affair or the ridiculous scenario he claims led to the murder.

Maybe he's just a lying scumbag rapist who thinks spinning this unlikely story may reduce his sentence, because in his moronic mind this makes his behaviour less despicable.

Edited by Bluespunk

All such 'triangles' (or is it a square in this case, Ha!) can be dangerous and it doesn't take much to cause an 'explosion' of anger etc. Only one way out...don't do it in the first place. But very sad that the woman died in this case. One point that doesn't seem right. The woman was only 21 yet the article says they were lovers for a long time. That doesn't sound right to me.

A "long time" for a 21 year old Thai girl could be anything from a couple of months to several years.....

I think it's entirely believeable

I know of at least one and probably two persons within a group of people I know who have slept with the partner of a "friend"....

Edited by Ks45672

Good for the (surviving) husband. He got rid of 2 very bad people in his life without lifting a finger. He is indeed a very lucky man. I just hope he doesn't dwell too much over the loss of his "wife".

You are a realist like me, tell it how it is. Although I don`t condone someone being brutally murdered, events have taken a course in the husband`s favour. Wouldn`t say he was lucky but fate has sorted matters for him. I doubt he will be grieving for people like that, I know I wouldn`t be if I were in that situation.

Wife having a long term affair with her husband`s friend. Friend having a long term affair with his friend`s wife.

The wife was of low moral compass anyway and doubt she would ever be loyal to her husband. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Friend of husband was certainly no friend of husband. And now the woman is dead and the man will probably be left to rot in prison. This is what happens to those that like to s**t on other people from a great height and live life dangerously. Those that can`t play the game should be prepared to suffer the shame and the blame.

Wowww...How many of you out there? Despicable comment

I hope I have never met you or ever will ( I know it is reciprocal )

I can only refer you to my previous answer #15 which copy is here:

KMartinHandyman, on 11 Feb 2016 - 00:18, said:

If he gets a death sentence they both got what they deserve for being cheaters.

Answer:

Hum....let me check....I am kind of confused.... Between the Gregorian, the Iranian, the Israeli, the Thai and other Julian calendars I don't know which year it is 2016? 1395? 5776? 2559?

I am lost

Oh, of course, wrong question.. The year doesn't matter....the era does....we are probably on the BC side of the times

What kind of a sick comment is that ??? Yours, not mine

Good for the (surviving) husband. He got rid of 2 very bad people in his life without lifting a finger. He is indeed a very lucky man. I just hope he doesn't dwell too much over the loss of his "wife".

You are a realist like me, tell it how it is. Although I don`t condone someone being brutally murdered, events have taken a course in the husband`s favour. Wouldn`t say he was lucky but fate has sorted matters for him. I doubt he will be grieving for people like that, I know I wouldn`t be if I were in that situation.

What do you know about grief?

Because there is no best way to do it...

Shag the wife of your friend and terminate her by stamping on her head several times when she talks about her husband, which is your friend.... crazy.gif

But I also think he is lying....

I suspect she called out her husband name by mistake in the heat of the moment giggle.gif

" the woman told him that her husband takes good care of her and never gets angry with her."

Ah, I thought he killed her because she told him that her husbands has a bigger dick than him....

Or more skilled....

All such 'triangles' (or is it a square in this case, Ha!) can be dangerous and it doesn't take much to cause an 'explosion' of anger etc. Only one way out...don't do it in the first place. But very sad that the woman died in this case. One point that doesn't seem right. The woman was only 21 yet the article says they were lovers for a long time. That doesn't sound right to me.

Why not, what constitutes a long time, 4,5,6,7 or even 8 years, all of which are possible?

My Thai wife just mentioned this terrible act, she has read on one of her social sites that he may have raped her....i think there is a lot to this story that he isn't saying and possibly made up this whole story---remember saving face, doesn't want to be seen as a rapist.... strange thinking i know, but TIT.

My Thai wife just mentioned this terrible act, she has read on one of her social sites that he may have raped her....i think there is a lot to this story that he isn't saying and possibly made up this whole story---remember saving face, doesn't want to be seen as a rapist.... strange thinking i know, but TIT.

That this piece of faeces is a scumbag rapist seems more likely than the crock of BS he came out with to explain this crime.

Is his version of what the victim of this crime said about her husband to him remotely believable?

Edited by Bluespunk

So being a murderer is a face saving move over being a rapist - - think that thinking is a bit strange...