Thai man kills lover after she praises her husband as they were having sex

snoop1130

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he gets a death sentence they both got what they deserve for being cheaters.

Its not Sharia Law here, you know.

It's funny how you "liberals" always seem to side with the woman who cheats and even seem to take her side/encourage it.

The man was stating his opinion that she deserved death and didn't say that Thailand had Sharia law. Seems you also have a low moral compass as you encourage that type of behavior and are reluctant to see it get punished.

Edited by Tai777

It's funny how you "liberals" always seem to side with the woman who cheats and even seem to take her side/encourage it.

The man was stating his opinion that she deserved death and didn't say that Thailand had Sharia law. Seems you also have a low moral compass as you encourage that type of behavior and are reluctant to see it get punished.

Not thinking someone deserves death for cheating makes me the one with the low moral compass?

If you want death for cheating, join the Muslims.

" the woman told him that her husband takes good care of her and never gets angry with her."

Ah, I thought he killed her because she told him that her husbands has a bigger dick than him....

That is probably exactly what she did tell him....so, he killed her over that.

Meantime he would never tell the police the real reason while the lame reason he did tell the Police is still a matter of losing face...So......Here in Thailand.... Right you are...The lose of face thing is arguably the best reason for killing someone and garners sympathy from the police and the public at large.

Cheers

Not thinking someone deserves death for cheating makes me the one with the low moral compass?

Why did you have to bring up the Muslims? People get angry and sometimes wish death on their wives if they cheat, regardless of nationality.

Maybe you're just a feminist and encourage women to seek out extramartial "opportunities."

So, assuming she really was cheating, should he just leave her and release her back into the single world so she can cover up her past and cause more suffering for the next man? Once a cheater always a cheater, she's already branded herself with the label and is just going to cause more problems.

I say 2 birds were killed with one stone here.

All such 'triangles' (or is it a square in this case, Ha!) can be dangerous and it doesn't take much to cause an 'explosion' of anger etc. Only one way out...don't do it in the first place. But very sad that the woman died in this case. One point that doesn't seem right. The woman was only 21 yet the article says they were lovers for a long time. That doesn't sound right to me.

He probably met her when she was 12 and then she married his mate. I thought this was normal out in the sticks

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Why did you have to bring up the Muslims? People get angry and sometimes wish death on their wives if they cheat, regardless of nationality.

Maybe you're just a feminist and encourage women to seek out extramartial "opportunities."

So, assuming she really was cheating, should he just leave her and release her back into the single world so she can cover up her past and cause more suffering for the next man? Once a cheater always a cheater, she's already branded herself with the label and is just going to cause more problems.

I say 2 birds were killed with one stone here.

Well, I keep counting and I find that too many of you are agreeing on harsh sentences, to say the least, when having extra marital affairs

Furthermore you seem to be siding the husbands....but don't they cheat too? Nothing to do with feminism....just a matter of understanding that what you might see as a "burn in hell" act, is merely a physical urge or even an act of love

As I replied above (#15) I find outrageous the kind of comments wishing death ( and obviously meaning it ) on anyone especially without knowing what really happened and, even though that was a case of adultery, who cares?!

Of course, one might suggest that the hatred of some people directed at these vile women ( victims....don't you think so) doesn't come out of the blue and, if one scratches the surface a bit, might find a jilted lover or husband...Unless, it is a deeply rooted religious notion..

Anyway, whichever reason prompts this kind of horrendous judgement, please, let the people live their lives even if, on the way, some feelings are hurt

Noone deserves death for such trivial actions...and, sorry, I just can't remember who said that, but the guy should inspire some of us, somehow...."Let the one among you who has never sinned throw the first stone at her." Yes! I think it is something like that

Be human, that's what ( some ) humans do ( as in compassionate and understanding of course )

Oh, and don't forget, nobody owns anyone ?

Why is that a trivial action? This wife is someone who's supposed to be producing your children, who will then take care of you in your older years. A woman cheating shakes up the foundation of family life and society and arguably can ruin lives, not that we know for sure she was cheating. We shouldn't automatically believe the killer's "confession."

Wether I agree or disagree with the purpose in life of the women and the children is not to be taken in account.

However, I would point out that the concept of the kids taking care of the elders is quite obsolete in the west. I might add that, from what I have witnessed over the few years I have been in Thailand, this tends to vanish with the newer generations.

That being said, how many mothers, how many fathers have stayed on the path, without, once, thinking about it or getting away with it ?... Hard to say

As I said, whatever a person does is one's decision, and it shouldn't bear the weight of the judgment by the Society. It is between them and themselves ....Unfortunately they might hurt people on the way, but this is no reason to wish their deaths

Actually something has been bothering me: why do you ( and others posters ) keep referring to the role of the woman in the society and how bad the latter is shaken when they, the women, cheat. How less important, ( or unimportant, from my point of view ) is it when a man, a father, a lover or a husband fools around?

A lot of men visit prostitutes or have flings, sure the women don't like it and I do see it as cheating, but I think men are more geared towards spreading their seed and women prefer a mate with resources to focus their care on them and the offspring. It's just biology.

Society condemns terrorism, condemns murderers, it condemns a lot of things. Why shouldn't it condemn women who have affairs?

Thai culture still demands that the children take care of the family, I don't know what kind of Thai people you're associating with but it seems to me you are against any good culture and would rather support this sort of degenerate behavior seeing as how you keep coming to the woman's defense.

I'm sorry for whatever feminist chip you have on your shoulder and hope you learn to cope with your bitterness some day.

555...thanks for the analysis....I'll see to it on due time

I feel kind of perplex reading your answers as they are, to me, mutually exclusive ( biology and society do not mix well together but it does not seem to bother you )

I was about to write "no comment" in reply to your post, but this answer would have been a comment if not, a poor statement I reckon, and it wouldn't have done you justice.

You seem to have taken the time ( well define time in this case as you seem to be living in another era ) to write your thoughts, trying and failing to present a case for a patriarchal society, which has been fading out for a century ( luckily women have taken over on some tasks )

I admit that I am guilty of compassion but, above all, I am guilty of misinterpreting the first human law " all men are created equal " as to me it means, all humans, as in men and women. If you agree with that sentence, then, I am sure that, to you, some men are more equal than others ( therefore men are superior to women )

This being said, I am not going to argue furthermore but I insist on posting my last comment to what you wrote ( I hope you'll enjoy the reading and comprehend its meaning ):

Wowwwww !!!!!

Superior or inferior is purely culturally subjective, but biology is real. The only "real" things are the laws of nature. You're a man yet you continue to defend women and call them equal to men. These SJW types are nothing short of pathetic to many. Patriarchy has been falling out for a century? What about the Muslims and other 3rd worlders flooding Europe, and the plummeting white birth rate?

Patriarchy is maybe falling out in your comfortable reality but it is definitely alive and thriving in many parts of the world. You only want to see the parts of reality that you choose to accept, not all of it.

You being a man, and still choosing to take women's side against other males, makes me wonder if you have many male friends at all. Being the scrawny, whiny male who tries to break up a domestic dispute will not win you the favor of any washed up divorcee women.

Edited by Tai777