German Technology

A German asks a prostitute for sex and she tells him it's 40 pounds. "Fine" he says, "but I'm a bit kinky". She agreed that this was OK as long as he did not do anything violent.

They get back to her flat and he gets out four big springs attached to some straps. "I want you to put one of these on each elbow and one on each knee" he asks. The prostitute is worried that she is getting into something a bit heavy, but she goes along with his request.

Then she is told to get down on all fours, naked, in front of him, which she grudgingly does. Then he asks her to start bouncing up and down on the springs and finally he takes a duck call whistle from his pocket. "Blow on this while I'm sh*gging you" he tells her.

So he is banging away at her from behind while she is bouncing on the springs blowing the duck whistle. Suddenly she starts to enjoy the shagging, so much in fact that she experiences the most fantastic orgasm she has ever had.

After they have finished she says "Wow, that was the most fantastic sex I've had in 25 years on the game, how the hel_l did you make it so good?"

"Ah" the German replies, "Foursprung Duck Technique" :o