Ex-Nazi guard, 94, goes on trial over 170,000 killings at Auschwitz

webfact

Well, not being one to criticize but on this one I think they better hurry up. Sometimes the Defense Strategy is to stall Court Proceedings but in this case that goes double. Hell! The youngest witness has got to be in there mid 80's. Even then the Court is only going to hear form a Kid at that time who could see things different than an adult then.

I wonder how the Hangman measures his rope length when the guy he is about to hang has to be wheeled up to the gallows in a wheel-chair? But anyway, I am sure his trial, conviction, and then execution will send out a clear message to all those other +100 Year Old Ex-Nazi Prison Guards that you can't run (or wheel away) or hide (in a Nursing Home) from the Law.

I also wonder how this 94 Year Old Ex-Nazi got discovered after all these years. Surely it wasn't through his Pension Checks as he has been collecting them for 30 years already. I guess maybe one of the surviving 85 Year Old Ex-Auschwitz Concentration Camp Prisoners must have recognized him when he went to visit his Grandmother at the Nursing Home.

I also wondered, especially after watching "Schindler's List", how it is that so many on his list survived so long after him and were able to go to his funeral when they were much older than him. Or how it is that they can still find so many Ex-Auschwitz Survivors in there 80's or 90's, or older, who can still give testimony against a 94 year old Ex-Nazi?

Who says that "Fasting" is not good for you? .