what s great windfall for corner shops

bedbugy

Same happened to me. Wonder are normally 50 baht but yesterday I was hit for 63 baht. I did read that they were going to increase the tax this week by 5-10 baht but I guess the ma & pa shops are going to milk this until it official prices have been set.

Of course they're going to take advantage of the tax increase, wouldn't you? Do you know what a ridiculously low profit margin these shops operate on? Mostly open 24/7, 12 hours a day. Give them a break 10 or 15 baht isn't going to bankrupt you is it?

yup,24/7 12 hours a day every day of the week

Of course they're going to take advantage of the tax increase, wouldn't you? Do you know what a ridiculously low profit margin these shops operate on? Mostly open 24/7, 12 hours a day. Give them a break 10 or 15 baht isn't going to bankrupt you is it?

yup,24/7 12 hours a day every day of the week

I think he meant 12 days an hour.

That is what I'd call hard work.

Especially on Sundays...

Fatfather