The Love Game: Bangkok Singles Stuck Between Worlds Old and New (Photos)

rooster59

What every man wants is

A woman who is a devil in bed.

A woman with a man can drink and watch football together.

A woman who grows up the children and keeping the house clean.

A woman who earns a lot of money for the common life.

And as a man make sure that these four women never meet each othersmile.png

A hooker has good experience in all these areas, just make sure you get a maid to clean the house and raise the kids

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

What every man wants is

A woman who is a devil in bed.

A woman with a man can drink and watch football together.

A woman who grows up the children and keeping the house clean.

A woman who earns a lot of money for the common life.

And as a man make sure that these four women never meet each othersmile.png

A hooker has good experience in all these areas, just make sure you get a maid to clean the house and raise the kids

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

LOL.

That would be the practical, unconventional approach to the theme of love and candles.

These women are missing the point of love and marriage. A woman should chose her husband from people she knows. It is up to her to show him she is the one for him. I am not saying ask out on a date or any thing like that. She should just become accustom to reading his needs when she is in his presence. Do things to assist him or have him take notice she feels what he feels. Ig his glass is empty fill it. If he drops something make attempt to pick it up. What I am saying is try to show him the woman can enhance his life. Show that you understand what he needs and how to take care of him. All men want women who can take care. Even bake or cook something and give to him.Yes these are old fashioned things but the needs in a relationship are emotionally the same now as ever. Woman may have a job money security but they need to be needed and loved too.

The best way to say it is."If you want someone to show you they love you,show that person you love him"

How's the weather back there in the 1950s?

Hows the bubonic plague in the middle ages?

What was democracy like in the 80's?

These women are missing the point of love and marriage. A woman should chose her husband from people she knows. It is up to her to show him she is the one for him. I am not saying ask out on a date or any thing like that. She should just become accustom to reading his needs when she is in his presence. Do things to assist him or have him take notice she feels what he feels. Ig his glass is empty fill it. If he drops something make attempt to pick it up. What I am saying is try to show him the woman can enhance his life. Show that you understand what he needs and how to take care of him. All men want women who can take care. Even bake or cook something and give to him.Yes these are old fashioned things but the needs in a relationship are emotionally the same now as ever. Woman may have a job money security but they need to be needed and loved too.

The best way to say it is."If you want someone to show you they love you,show that person you love him"

Hows the bubonic plague in the middle ages?

We cave-men avoided it by staying home that day ! rolleyes.gif

Now where did I put my flint-knife ? whistling.gif

I must be an exception, I have been happily married to an Isaan woman for 20 years and I have a 6 foot 17 year old son and a wonderful family life to die for!

Who needs a library when the present book is not boring and the other things are still great.

Very happily married and fulfilled.

Please Met don't delete this offensive to some post?

your avatar is the key to your happy marriage clap2.gif

Thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately I am neither Bad or a Banker and have found my wife and her family, have supported me financially during tough times on a number of occasions.

If you marry someone for money, then it will likely run out, so commitment from both sides to making the marriage work, seems to be the trick!

couldnt agree more, my wife was well aware of my financial situation(she earns more than me) when we met, finances had nothing to do with it, it was how we felt about each other that mattered. Like you my wife has supported me during bad times but thats what a real married couple do. Some of us are lucky enough to have found great wives and we let them know just how special they are to us everyday, it takes two to make it right, both need to have the same attitude towards each other. Trouble is too many thai(and farang) marriages are one sided, they are not together because of love for each other but for convenience, money, security, prestige etc.

As lovely as they are, Thai girls invariably want a guy to be the centre of their universe. I.e. to disown all their friends and be with them everyday. Problem I have along with my friends is the drama they create when we're apart - the tracking, wanting text check-ins & updates on which bar we are in. I see a lot of Thai guys & some farangs taking selfies outside the bar as proof lol. This pushes guys away eventually and we come to resent the girl. I understand it though as so many Thai girls have been burned by "Jaoshoo" Thai guys cheating on them almost as a hobby, it is so engrained in Thai culture. My last gf couldn't name any of her friends (or own parents) that are in a long-term relationship or marriage whereby the Thai guy has not had giks and meanoi - but they justify it with statements like "at least her dad still provides for the family". Sad really, so many loveless marriages. Half the shit that goes on here with the serial cheating, mistresses, lovechilds seems almost socially acceptable..

Rant over.

'Jaoshoos' are not exclusively Thai. How many times I've heard a group of old farang guys huddled in some bar giggling like schoolboys about 'how their Thai missus almost caught them out' the previous night. Pathetic.

Just one more thing to say on this topic.

Young women in the work force that can afford to take care of all their own needs seem to give the impression that is all women ever wanted from men.If the woman can now get herself why does she need a man.

My reply to that is men could always take care of themselves. Why did they bother getting married then. They gave up freedom and selfish drives. To take care of a wife and family.So now the women can get it all themselves,they show no respect for men, men who did it for love, The way the new woman of the world make it sound is that the generations before them were like whores giving service for food and shelter.emotional love had nothing to do with it. As soon as they can get out of it they do.Appears the men were the givers and women the takers.

who cares and who needs to come half way around the world to find 'love'? mostly losers back home. relax and have fun that's what 99% of us are here for and take away the availability of much younger partners and 99% of us would leave

One can dream .. coffee1.gif

ah you must be happily married to a wife of the same age then? that's nice and best wishes giggle.gif

...same as his wife: further on humid and mild.

Edited by Lupatria

A good marriage makes a good life. There are, and should be, benefits for both partners. Making it work is difficult sometimes, nothing worthwhile is easy. Educational, societal, monetary, cultural and usually age differences can all be overcome if partners care for each other. Marriage is not for the faint of heart or the unwilling to change.

A literary work called "Exhortations to Women" (Suphasit Son Ying) by Sunthon Phu, a famous Thai poet who was designated by the UNESCO a Classic Poet of the World in 1986, describes the duties of a good wife which reads in the part :

A wife should show her respect to her husband every day. When the sun sets, she will not go anywhere but prepare the bed for her husband. When the husband goes to bed, she krap him at his feet (by raising the hands pressed together at her chest and prostrating herself at the husband's feet as a Thai way to show her high respect). In the morning, she wakes up before him to cook food and prepare all things for him. When he has breakfast, she sits beside him to see whether he wants anything that she can bring to him. A good wife will not eat before her husband. "

yeah that is a classic ;-) the only thing missing in the text above is the part where the wife presents him the weekly bill (while raising the hands pressed together at her chest and prostrating herself at the husband's feet as a Thai way to show her high respect of his money)... 555

Could never understand you people and why you`re always complaining about your Thai wives.

Hard to understand indeed as I don't have a thai woman, 555 and never had one because they are money (and soap/facebook/line) obsessed and have happily lived here with farang gf who has heard of Nietzsche, Beethoven, Coltrane, Bukowski, Coppola, etc... and who knows the difference between Brussels and Brazil clap2.gif

A literary work called "Exhortations to Women" (Suphasit Son Ying) by Sunthon Phu, a famous Thai poet who was designated by the UNESCO a Classic Poet of the World in 1986, describes the duties of a good wife which reads in the part :

A wife should show her respect to her husband every day. When the sun sets, she will not go anywhere but prepare the bed for her husband. When the husband goes to bed, she krap him at his feet (by raising the hands pressed together at her chest and prostrating herself at the husband's feet as a Thai way to show her high respect). In the morning, she wakes up before him to cook food and prepare all things for him. When he has breakfast, she sits beside him to see whether he wants anything that she can bring to him. A good wife will not eat before her husband. "

Ah those must have been interesting times indeed.,

I mentioned this to my wife when we got together and she replied: "Faan Dtouy" ("Sweet Dreams" in northern Thai).