Rubio under pressure as Republicans debate in South Carolina

rooster59

There seems to be a lot of people who don't get it that this next election is going to be about free trade and immigration. People are sick of losing. Losing jobs to China and Mexico. Losing money to China. Losing control of the border. Losing by running up a 19 trillion dollar debt. The list of losses is great.

Trump pops up and bashes all of that and says "Make America Great Again". People are listening. This is the first time they've had a chance to tackle China and Mexico and to control the border.

This is what they are voting about and not much else can worm it's way into the discussion. Those who think that Trump won't be the next POTUS aren't paying attention.

Cheers.

There seems to be a lot of people who don't get it that this next election is going to be about free trade and immigration. People are sick of losing. Losing jobs to China and Mexico. Losing money to China. Losing control of the border. Losing by running up a 19 trillion dollar debt. The list of losses is great.

Trump pops up and bashes all of that and says "Make America Great Again". People are listening. This is the first time they've had a chance to tackle China and Mexico and to control the border.

This is what they are voting about and not much else can worm it's way into the discussion. Those who think that Trump won't be the next POTUS aren't paying attention.

Cheers.

In Europe the far right parties in every country also get a lot of support, Facebook is full of it, yet at the ballots the votes go to the other parties.

Just to shed a little bit light on Jeb! Bush's whining about attacking his family... Is he partisan and thus not capable of a rational analysis? ...Like the rest of the establishment's tools, "left" or "right"?

Ok, I know, it's an article from a far-right-winger mouth piece, but nevertheless: The Deafness Before the Storm

In the aftermath of 9/11, Bush officials attempted to deflect criticism that they had ignored C.I.A. warnings by saying they had not been told when and where the attack would occur. That is true, as far as it goes, but it misses the point. Throughout that summer, there were events that might have exposed the plans, had the government been on high alert. Indeed, even as the Aug. 6 brief was being prepared, Mohamed al-Kahtani, a Saudi believed to have been assigned a role in the 9/11 attacks, was stopped at an airport in Orlando, Fla., by a suspicious customs agent and sent back overseas on Aug. 4. Two weeks later, another co-conspirator, Zacarias Moussaoui, was arrested on immigration charges in Minnesota after arousing suspicions at a flight school. But the dots were not connected, and Washington did not react.

[emphasis mine]

Isn't it fun to see the GOP establishment to further disintegrate?

Should Trump somehow survive the GOP pre-selection I expect much more fun to come with the Democratic nominee.

NeverSure, on 14 Feb 2016 - 19:52, said:

I think that is commonly known as a complete landslide.

The Washington Times is a joke newspaper.

It's not an actual scientific poll.

It got as much meaning as a "poll" on this forum.

How about the new S. Carolina Primary poll this morning. Will CBS do ya? LINK

attachicon.gifpol.jpg

Where's the argument? Trump is still more than twice his nearest rival