Buy/Sell Silver Bullion in Chiangmai

Dazinoz

Hi

Does any one know where you can trade silver bullion in Chiangmai? See plenty gold traders but not silver.

Have a couple 100oz bars I might want to sell at a later date.

Thank

SORRY. DUPLICATE POST

Edited by Dazinoz

I'm interested.

15:12 2016-02-16

Hi. Thanks for your interest. I don't want to sell just yet as I am sure prices will go much higher in line with gold. Just trying to find where to sell when the need arises.

Edited by Dazinoz

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

Resurrecting this thread in the hope that someone new and in the know reads it.

Visited about 10 places today in Wualai Road and Worarot Market and no one interested to buy or knows where to sell. The last place visited was the link provided by whiterussian and they said I would have to got Bangkok to sell it because they would have to cut bar in half to see if fake and no one in Chiang Mai can do. Figure that one out.

I have a friend that worked at a silver jewellery making factory out near Bo Sang so will ask her when she gets bake from Germany.

I have 4 x 100 troy ounce bars from the Perth Mint in Australia. Each is marked with serial number. I assume could be checked out. I had as a stash but not so good if I can't sell fast. From everything I have read i am sure silver will go much higher.

If anyone is interested in buying one or more of these bars I will sell at a little under the silver spot price for the day.

• 4 months later...