Nine on a Scooter

seedy

What does the OP have to do with "Thainess" or Thailand?

From the Forum description -

Motorcycles in Thailand forum. Post and read here about trips, modifications and accessories for motorcycles, questions about anything motorcycle related.

Former work colleague of mine was getting ripped off for everything as is normal by a Vietnamese wife. He bought a brand new Honda CRV and while he was out of the country at work he got a call from her saying she had had a small accident parking it. He asked if she was OK which she was and the damage was minor. When he got home he saw the Police report that they had to submit for the insurance claim on the accident and he noticed something the wife had not mentioned,

she had 16 passengers in the car at the time.......

Just checked this video again - There is nothing to say this is Thailand - The only writing on a shop sign is in english. They are all of a certain religion I dare not mention in case the PC police jump on me which makes me think it is Malaysia ? Or 2nd guess Indonesia ? The bike does not look very Thai style from what little you can see of it.

Just checked this video again - There is nothing to say this is Thailand - The only writing on a shop sign is in english. They are all of a certain religion I dare not mention in case the PC police jump on me which makes me think it is Malaysia ? Or 2nd guess Indonesia ? The bike does not look very Thai style from what little you can see of it.

I think your right!

What does the OP have to do with "Thainess" or Thailand?

Motorcycles in Thailand forum. Post and read here about trips, modifications and accessories for motorcycles, questions about anything motorcycle related.

From your post - "Motorcycles in Thailand forum".

But...my question, very obviously, wasn't directed to you, it was a reference to another poster claiming that the video was displaying "Thainess".

As the video clearly wasn't filmed in Thailand, my question to that poster, not to you (I would never have the impudence to query a moderator or discuss moderation), remains, what is the connection between Thainess and the OP video?

Thank you anyway for pointing out that the forum is about "Motorcycles in Thailand". But doesn't that then raise the question of why post a video of a motorbike incident that happened in a country other than Thailand in the Motorcycles in Thailand forum?

But doesn't that then raise the question of why post a video of a motorbike incident that happened in a country other than Thailand in the Motorcycles in Thailand forum?

Read the last 3 words in my post