Member Groups

guardian

At least I caught this one right away. :o The membership levels change automatically upon reaching certain levels in post count. 0-99 is Newbie, 100 - 499 members, 500 - ? is advanced members. I'm not 100% sure of the post positions though. Validating members are members who have just submitted request for membership and waiting for a return e-mail to validate them. Players are with the Thaivisa football team (I believe).

At least I caught this one right away.

There appear to be two references to membership status:

1. Above the bar of blue squares (examples: tywais “Platinum Member”; kayo “Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!”; guardian “Senior Member”

2. Immediately below the bar of blue squares, the membership group (examples: tywais “Super Moderators”; kayo “Advanced Members”; guardian “Members”

How does one get that text – for some members rather distinctive (kayo) – above the blue squares put there? Without hacking the website, that is.

---------------

Maestro

I think you can PM admin- on the other hand, perhaps after a certain number of posts you can modify it in your profile- not sure, never tried!

- ok just checked it out, it's in the control section for your account under your profile settings. If you have the right status you'll get a box called "Custom Member Title."

If you have the right status you'll get a box called "Custom Member Title."

Once you reach 500 posts you can change this.

Thanks, both of you. I got it now and see in fact that I already used this function, put my own name in there some time ago.

---------------

Maestro