Center Condo, Pattaya Tai, Pattaya reviews

renne_all

Studio Room is ฿14k/month long term.

Too much , luckily now is the time to negotiate rental prices. I pay 7k in Jomtien for 42 sqm.

Majestic ,Jomtien ?......its got to be an old building for that money .Not saying there is anything wrong with that .Used to live in JBC ,Beach Road Jomtien myself .

Edited by anto

Too much , luckily now is the time to negotiate rental prices. I pay 7k in Jomtien for 42 sqm.

Can you say which building or road please?

I used to rent here, Baan Suan Lalana, soi Chaiyapruek , rooms from 7k and up . Yes the buildng is not new, it was built in the 90's with thick, solid walls , the maintenance is very good. 2 swimming pools , a gym , restaurant and a shop. It's a bit like VT1 and 2 , only more quite.

Edited by balo

That's because it is in Jomtien. Center Condo renters would just laugh at the idea of a condo in Jomtien being considered a viable alternative.

What soi? I I mean there is jomtien and there is......

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

The next soi after soi wat boon as you go down JBR .With a scooter its no problem.

Edited by anto

Can you say which building or road please?

I used to rent here, Baan Suan Lalana, soi Chaiyapruek , rooms from 7k and up . Yes the buildng is not new, it was built in the 90's with thick, solid walls , the maintenance is very good. 2 swimming pools , a gym , restaurant and a shop. It's a bit like VT1 and 2 , only more quite.

Was it an agency ? Can't find nothing less than 11k there Edited by Ting tong mak mak

Can you rent a room for under 10k there?

There are a few rooms at 10'000 baht/month. As said phycokiller, they are rooms on the M-floor. They are a lot smaller than all other units (maybe 38 sqm when most units are 50 sqm and a others are 60, 80, 100 or 130 sqm). These cheaper ones have no balcony and a view on the car park or the building on the back. The office is next to these room on M-floor, but the main office ground floor knows about them.

You have 50 sqm units with sea view from 13'000 baht. Certainly worth the 3'000 baht difference wink.png

The location is perfect for who likes what Pattaya has to offer, mainly by night wink.png

>>Was it an agency ? Can't find nothing less than 11k there << I think you have to be there and ask around at the Condo complex .Start with the Condo office ,and then look around for signs on windows.Nick realestate is in that area and may have something .

>>Was it an agency ? Can't find nothing less than 11k there << I think you have to be there and ask around at the Condo complex .Start with the Condo office ,and then look around for signs on windows.Nick realestate is in that area and may have something .

Most units are available for 7000 baht. But the older ones does not have a Euro kitchen so an upgraded unit with a nice kitchen will probably be available for 8 to 11000 baht min. 6 month contract. Just visit the office and ask for 7000 baht rooms, so you can have a look. Edited by balo

• 1 year later...

Center Condo Pattayathai

3BB internet very poor speed. Happy have 15Mbps but mostly 9Mbps or even 2Mbps. I use of, VPN server.nl trust zone Netherlands, for npo.nl, Dutch TV.  Then the speed is again 50% lower.

Staff here speak 3BB VDSL 50Mbps/20Mbps can. But 3BB office Big C extra cannot, Old cables, 3BB VDSL 30Mbps/10Mbps Can but to be expected speed 18 Mbps. 3BB Fiber cannot.

Committee and Manger report April 2017.

TOT has installed a new VDSL system with speeds starting at 30Mb. TOT office not speak about, old cables and TOT VDSL 50Mbps/20Mbps no problem.

But staff here speak TOT cannot. Does anyone have any experience? Here Center Condo and TOT VDSL 50Mbps/20Mbps.

Look my test result (Max Speed 21.5Mbps one+ dtac )

Thanks

testmy net Center Condo 3BB 2017-06-19 2003.JPG

14 hours ago, renne_all said:

Center Condo Pattayathai

3BB internet very poor speed. Happy have 15Mbps but mostly 9Mbps or even 2Mbps. //

You should call 3BB (at 1530 number) as it's absolutely not normal.

I have the 3BB ADSL 18/1.8 package and it's globally what I get. :smile:

About VDSL,  I know that "Big Steve" installed TOT 30/10 in several of his Center Condo apartments

and I heard he is happy with this package. :cool:

I didn't heard about VDSL 50/20 here though :unsure:

About 3BB VDSL and Fibre, they said that they have first to upgrade some technical cabinet

outside the condo and that this is planed for 3rd quarter 2017...