Lodging For Pets

Hi Guys

We will arrive in Phuket by the end of November 2006 and will bring our pets with us. Can you recommend appropriate lodging places for the interim period in Phuket while we will be looking for appropriate accomodation where our pets will be safe.

We have 3 cats and 2 dogs, a Jack Russel and a Bull Mastiff cross. The Bull Mastif is a big dog and would need seperate lodging from other animals as i\he might become aggressive.

Did anybody experience problems with transfers in either BKK or Kuala Lumpur to Phuket. Any advice ?

Any leeds or contacts will be helpfull.

Thanks

For your "big dog" I would recommend Phuket Intern. Dog School, a bit outside from Phuket Town.

They have a website as well (mobile:01-5376965) or 076-216336(landline).

For the smaller ones: MATA Clinic very near Tesco Lotus or many other animal provide the same service.

Gerd

For your "big dog" I would recommend Phuket Intern. Dog School, a bit outside from Phuket Town.

For the smaller ones: MATA Clinic very near Tesco Lotus or many other animal provide the same service.

Gerd

Hi gerd thanks for the reply and info. Do you perhaps have their email or web site address as I want to contact them in advance for the arrangements.

Thanks Frans

Gerd

Hi Gerd

Thank you very much, that was quick.

Frans

reminds me ... I need to find science diet puppy food for small breeds ... any ideas gerd? all I have found so far is eukanuba

Hi and thanks for the info, on a previous visit I am sure that I have seen Hills, I can not recal exactly where, perhaps at Big C or Tesco.

Frans