landrace and duroc

snowandpigs

hi ,, if anyone interested i have a well breed 100% pure landrace boar and 100%pure duroc weaners for sale ,,the L.R Boar is near 8 months and just starting trianing for A.I ,, he is of a very good temprament a nice nature ,is a good looking pig, his breeding is from betagrow sow with ponchantor stud farm boar sperm ,, he has been grown as backup for our 14month old L.R boar with exactly same breeding line ,as we have no problems and very happy with stumpy's proformance young P.K is supplus to our requirements ,, i'm asking a very realistick price in 20,000baht ,viewing welcome ,,,, ,,as mentioned above i also have a litter of pure duroc for sale ,, both boars and sows at the moment ,, they wwill be ready at 6 weeks old early next month ,,sow breeding is from asia farm udon/boar from ponchantor stud farm ,both parents can be viewed ,, i have priced these at resonible 4000baht ,,, all inquiries welcome and anyone new to pig farming or thinking of starting be glad to help anyway if can ,,, ,i am based in Bandung,, regards chris

post-213355-0-10396400-1455670667_thumb.

post-213355-0-40189500-1455670811_thumb.

snow and pig:

Where is this Bandung.?

Can i ask you why you have the Durocsow? Only to get a Boar, or what is the reason?

I would like to keep 2 female LR + Duroc to be a sow. . But everybody say it's bad to have the Duroc inside the Motherline. The Duroc is short. This i can see.

Or there is again i miss a part.

snow and pig:

Where is this Bandung.?

Can i ask you why you have the Durocsow? Only to get a Boar, or what is the reason?

I would like to keep 2 female LR + Duroc to be a sow. . But everybody say it's bad to have the Duroc inside the Motherline. The Duroc is short. This i can see.

Or there is again i miss a part.

hi allgeier,,bandung is 70ks east of udon thani,takes about a hour from there ,all on good roads ,,, yes we mainly have the duroc sow so can do all breeding infarm ,, any line need to bring in we get sperm from ponchantor(ponchai) farm south of bkk ,keeps risk down but are not fool proof, sow in pic(DeeDee} this is her second litter ,i have young boar from her first, same father as litter ,,found through experience always have backup for your boars ,,esp since we supply a fair amount of sperm for A.I to the local region plus our own needs,,the duroc sows next litter will be duroc /L.R for finisher piglets, then will see what we need next after that,,found you have to think at least 18 months aheadfor breeding in this business ,,,i liked your pics of your due sow ,, be keen to see how get on ,, all the best, chris

looking good, I see that you have the pigs out with the rubber trees, that was always our plan but it did not happen that way in the end. would have loved to pump all that waste water

onto the trees........

chers ,, yes great to have all the shade ,,leaves bit of a problem at the moment but small price to pay ,,, our waste goes down to nong ,, the gets pumped down rows every now and again ,, system works well ,, regards chris