Annual (yearly) NON-O Thai Wife extension questions

I think I will find information w/o opening new topic, but looks like there is no fresh reports, so I ask for some advice / checklist

This is my 3-rd yearly extension. First time was extended with cash in bank, second with embassy certified income.

This year I work already, have salary more than req. limit.

So, I prepared documents checklist, please review it and tell if something not enough / not need at all :)

1. Passport original and copy with pages signed

2. Departure card original and copy signed

3. Latest 90 days report

4. Passport translation to Thai copy certified by MFA signed

5. My own Tabien Baan ( I condo owner)

6. Condo ownership documents (chanote and purchase agreement)

7. Work permit original and copy signed, Social Security card original and copy signed

8. Last year financial tax payment report from company original and copy with company stamp

9. Two latest salary payment slips with company stamp originals and copies signed

10. 2 Photos for Application form

11. Wife ID original and copy signed

12. Wife Tabien Baan original and copy signed

13. Hand Drawn map to house

14. Our photos at sofa and at condo entrance w/ number , building entrance w/building name

We will go to extension apply together as usual

Anything else? Will I need to request bank statement from salary account? Tax statement from my local tax office?

Thank you all for advice

4. Translation is not needed. But you will need a copy of the passport photo page and possibley ever page that has a extension stamp, visa or entry permit to stay stamp for Thailand.

You will need tax payment receipts for the previous 3 months possible you income tax return to prove my our income.

Here is another list you can compare yours to. So things may not apply.

Unless you are applying at Bangkok you will need 2 sets of copies attached to 2 TM7 application.forms.

Proof of 400k baht in the bank for 2 months by way of a letter from your bank and your bank book.or 40k baht income.proven by a income letter from your embassy.

Copies of your passport photo page and every page that has any stamp or visa for Thailand on it. Copy of TM6 departure card.

Marriage certificate and a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.

Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One must show you both with the house number shown in it. The number of photos needed varies by office.

Map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for.

Some offices may want witnesses when you apply.

Thank you, Ubonjoe. Will apply in Bangkok. Last year was a breese, I just not sure about documents reqd., because I apply first time as WP holder/taxpayer. Income letter from Embassy I also have, not sure if I need it anyway because I Thai taxpayer and have my Tax ID No. also.

Will post report here after completion.