Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched the golf in the Green Parrot , or tried to, the whole place had no option but to listen to two yanks having a conversation seperated by a small bar table, apparently this is the cue to shout at the top of their voices to each other......I didn't think though, maybe they were def or something :o

watched the golf in the Green Parrot , or tried to, the whole place had no option but to listen to two yanks having a conversation seperated by a small bar table, apparently this is the cue to shout at the top of their voices to each other......I didn't think though, maybe they were def or something :o

the magic light restaurant samui ......great steak

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me choose how to spend my week-end.

1)television

2)DVDs

3)online games

4)writing a book?

5)working on my blog?

6)smoking, smoking, smoking

7)Drinking booze

8)partying with the gfs

9)Luminous, Tapas, Flix, Lava, Landmark, CM2, The Rivas, Zantika, etc??? choose....

Bummer! I gotta work this Sunday, have a singing engagement on Saturday and I need to develop Reading and Vocab Curriculum from K3 - G12 (that's like 13 different jobs), and then write a yearly plan for each grade level. How fun is that?

Ahhhh, I definitely need some booze. This is serious!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, Lava is a shiite-hole. Still, people partying in KhaoSan flock there and I am one of them.

hahaha!! Yeah, same as me. I've been going there for about 5 years, even tho it is crap!! I'm sure it used to be great...

nope, it didn't

Teaching 6-7 periods / day at the moment. Feeling like a dead ole horse! Then the accident happen. I needed to hit the loo very quickly and I twisted my right ankle somehow and sprained it, but I am still wearing high-heeled shoes and it hurts! (I can't teach without shoes or some form of sandal.) Every step hurts like a bitch!

Edited by GreenShone

Teaching 6-7 periods / day at the moment. Feeling like a dead ole horse! Then the accident happen. I needed to hit the loo very quickly and I twisted my right ankle somehow and sprained it, but I am still wearing high-heeled shoes and it hurts! (I can't teach without shoes or some form of sandal.) Every step hurts like a bitch!

maybe i will go to my bar tonight ,cheap drink and wont be pestered by all the staff :o

maybe i will go to my bar tonight ,cheap drink and wont be pestered by all the staff :o

Sounds like a wholesome idea Lazeeboy. I am just trying to finish-off my milkshake so I can work on the shooters. :D