Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

Ive been a bit 'active' lately .... couple of nights ago went to 'prawn street' on Samsen road and devoured loads of prawns and big beers before retiring for a relaxing shisha across the road.

Last night cheeky roadside cocktails near Khaosan and then pizza followed by beers at the new Gullivers.

Tomorrow night we are off to Suan Lum night bazaar for a night of dark German ale towers and lederhosen ... :bah:

It's been a cracking start to the new year ... ;)

excuse me dave,

could you please not be so happy about that, as your making me frigging jealous and its killing me. :D

freo's ok mate, but its just not bangkok is it ? :D

buy a bloody prawn around here and its 30 <deleted> dollars. :D

any way party on mate .

All you need is a bit of imagination and a little help from Aunty Mary, Terry .... your redbacks can be your changs, your vegemite sandwich can be your prawns and the Sail and Anchor can be your Gecko bar .... :bah:

Just don't look at the visa bill in the morning :D

Anyway, every second beer I'm going to dedicate to you Terry, coz you're a great guy :o

Cheers Dave

Wouldn't it be easier to take it introveniously Dave, save on Arm Bending.. :o

That's a great idea Rob and also leaves the hands free for the salamis, sausages and sauerkraut that will be in abundance :D

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you fellas had a blast this New Year. I hope that the other members had a happy and fun New Year as well (considering the circumstances..........).

I had a blast this New Year. We were drinking Tequilla shots til we felt numb. The next day was spent swearing to quit drinking.

Anyway, two days later we found a local bar and drank some more (16 shots of tequilla, 3 long islands, 5 big bottles of Heinekin, 1 moonshine, etc this time). The next day, we felt like dying. That was the turning point!

Alas, I am quitting fellas! I am very serious about this. I will end up dead in the next five years if I don't.

Anyway, party on everyone. I will be here sharing your fun!

Edited by GracelessFawn

Sounds like you fellas had a blast this New Year. I hope that the other members had a happy and fun New Year as well (considering the circumstances..........).

I had a blast this New Year. We were drinking Tequilla shots til we felt numb. The next day was spent swearing to quit drinking.

Anyway, two days later we found a local bar and drank some more (16 shots of tequilla, 3 long islands, 5 big bottles of Heinekin, 1 moonshine, etc this time). The next day, we felt like dying. That was the turning point!

Alas, I am quitting fellas! I am very serious about this. I will end up dead in the next five years if I don't.

Happy new year Miss Fawn :D

...and as you've quit 'the sauce' then I will have to take up the slack and drink for 2 of us ...... :o

ok since I did say Id continue with my 'normal' partying...after jakarta.....

made it bali....and one night joined up with 3 other friends who also happen to be in town.....we went to a local restaurant...they ordered the local drink...cant remember what its called...but was good and strong!! :D after that we went to Hu'u bar...yep the same one as there is in bangkok...but a lot more fun and happening. the boys decided to go strawberry...so we started the night we strawberry capirossa (sp?), then strawberry margaritas and ended with strawberry daiquiris :D (together with a discussion on how the metrosexual fad has given way to ubersexual men...and that they didnt worry about being seen with a strawberry drink :o )

christmas eve was a wonderful homecooked meal with a nice red.....

no alcohol partying on new year's eve for me....was doing something different for a change :D

made it bali....and one night joined up with 3 other friends who also happen to be in town.....we went to a local restaurant...they ordered the local drink...cant remember what its called...but was good and strong!! :D after that we went to Hu'u bar...yep the same one as there is in bangkok...but a lot more fun and happening. the boys decided to go strawberry...so we started the night we strawberry capirossa (sp?), then strawberry margaritas and ended with strawberry daiquiris :D (together with a discussion on how the metrosexual fad has given way to ubersexual men...and that they didnt worry about being seen with a strawberry drink :D )

no alcohol partying on new year's eve for me....was doing something different for a change :D

Cor blimey Miss Mig ... metrosexual, ubersexual, strawberries ...got to get myself an invite to one of your shindigs .... :o

made it bali....and one night joined up with 3 other friends who also happen to be in town.....we went to a local restaurant...they ordered the local drink...cant remember what its called...but was good and strong!! :D after that we went to Hu'u bar...yep the same one as there is in bangkok...but a lot more fun and happening. the boys decided to go strawberry...so we started the night we strawberry capirossa (sp?), then strawberry margaritas and ended with strawberry daiquiris :bah: (together with a discussion on how the metrosexual fad has given way to ubersexual men...and that they didnt worry about being seen with a strawberry drink :D )

Cor blimey Miss Mig ... metrosexual, ubersexual, strawberries ...got to get myself an invite to one of your shindigs .... :o

She and Miss Fawn are piss'eads :D

Happy new year Miss Fawn :D

...and as you've quit 'the sauce' then I will have to take up the slack and drink for 2 of us ...... :o

Thanks davidjtayler.

made it bali....and one night joined up with 3 other friends who also happen to be in town.....we went to a local restaurant...they ordered the local drink...cant remember what its called...but was good and strong!! :D after that we went to Hu'u bar...yep the same one as there is in bangkok...but a lot more fun and happening. the boys decided to go strawberry...so we started the night we strawberry capirossa (sp?), then strawberry margaritas and ended with strawberry daiquiris :D (together with a discussion on how the metrosexual fad has given way to ubersexual men...and that they didnt worry about being seen with a strawberry drink :o )

Sounds like you are having loads of fun Mig. Party on ghurl.

dr. pat pong.....

do not presume too much. there may be more than what meets the eyes. but sure if giving us labels is your entertainment then go for it :o

dr. pat pong.....

do not presume too much. there may be more than what meets the eyes. but sure if giving us labels is your entertainment then go for it :D

sounds like you have been givin a bit of a slapping there DR PP.

id watch myself if i were you, as you will be given a little holiday. :D :D :D

besides that mate,

you dont want to putting our female members off side, especially MIG, as we like her. :bah:

cheers MIG :o

OKies.... I'm getting the shakes, hyper-ventilating, disoriented and massive headaches.

yes i know how you feel miss fawn,

thats exactly what happenned to me when i left los after my last trip and had to return home for work. :D

still feel like that now. :o

Bloody ell ... that was another 'good un' last night ... too many prawns and way too much beer and now the pain ... :o

Why can't I be sensible like Miss Fawn ....? :D

Because

1) You're Male...

2) You're a piss head..

3) You're Stupid...

4) You're Alkafrolic and enjoy Prawns Too Much..

5) you're a Mate Of the Fireman with the Big Hose..

:o:D:bah::bah::D:D

:D:D:bah::o:D:bah:

and that one is worse than all the above combined.... :o

Well Rob that makes it 5 out of 5 ... 100% ... no hope ... the case is closed ... guilty ... fantastic ;)

Larry ... Fill your fridge and polish your ring as me and the fireman are coming to see you in March to see if you are as hospitable in real life as you are here on the forum ..... :D

Well Rob that makes it 5 out of 5 ... 100% ... no hope ... the case is closed ... guilty ... fantastic ;)

Larry ... Fill your fridge and polish your ring as me and the fireman are coming to see you in March to see if you are as hospitable in real life as you are here on the forum ..... :D

I assume you guys bring the KY?

Terry's bringing a drum of industrial grease ... I'm just bringing a shoe horn ... get polishing Larry .... :D

and that one is worse than all the above combined....

Well Rob that makes it 5 out of 5 ... 100% ... no hope ... the case is closed ... guilty ... fantastic :D

Larry ... Fill your fridge and polish your ring as me and the fireman are coming to see you in March to see if you are as hospitable in real life as you are here on the forum .....

Terry's bringing a drum of industrial grease ... I'm just bringing a shoe horn ... get polishing Larry .... :bah:

cricky's dave,

forget the shoehorn, as that would disappear up larry's back bottom in 2 seconds flat. :D

give you the big tip mate, i think you will need a shovel so we can get that industrial grease where it needs to be. :o:D

and a big hello to you larry. :D

and that one is worse than all the above combined....

Well Rob that makes it 5 out of 5 ... 100% ... no hope ... the case is closed ... guilty ... fantastic :bah:

Larry ... Fill your fridge and polish your ring as me and the fireman are coming to see you in March to see if you are as hospitable in real life as you are here on the forum .....

Terry's bringing a drum of industrial grease ... I'm just bringing a shoe horn ... get polishing Larry .... :o

cricky's dave,

forget the shoehorn, as that would disappear up larry's back bottom in 2 seconds flat. :D

give you the big tip mate, i think you will need a shovel so we can get that industrial grease where it needs to be. :o:D

and a big hello to you larry. :bah:

'Bloody ell' Terry ... I think Larry has rented a bulldozer ... says it's more appropriate for his orifice and also reckons you should bring 3 more drums of grease ... :D

This is starting to get really exciting .... :D

13 days with no booze. The withdrawal symptoms are starting to go away and I'm starting to feel a bit better.

yes ok miss fawn,

dont push your luck, as you might bring on a heart attack. :D

i think its time to start powering into the turps again as too much water could <deleted> kill ya. :D

cheers :D

go hard or go home. :D

ain't that right dave ? :o

13 days with no booze. The withdrawal symptoms are starting to go away and I'm starting to feel a bit better.

yes ok miss fawn,

dont push your luck, as you might bring on a heart attack. :D

i think its time to start powering into the turps again as too much water could <deleted> kill ya. :D

cheers :D

go hard or go home. :D

ain't that right dave ? :o

Yep !