Drowned To Life

GracelessFawn

13 days with no booze. The withdrawal symptoms are starting to go away and I'm starting to feel a bit better.

yes ok miss fawn,

dont push your luck, as you might bring on a heart attack. :D

i think its time to start powering into the turps again as too much water could <deleted> kill ya. :D

cheers :D

go hard or go home. :D

ain't that right dave ? :o

Hmmmmmm Yeah, I had palpitations and nasty throbbing head-aches a couple days ago, but I am starting to feel much better nowadays.

I had to quit Terry........... or I would be dead 5 years from now. Quitting is survival for me. (I used to binge drink and take a couple of swigs during week days.)

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 days with no booze. The withdrawal symptoms are starting to go away and I'm starting to feel a bit better.

yes ok miss fawn,

dont push your luck, as you might bring on a heart attack. :bah:

i think its time to start powering into the turps again as too much water could <deleted> kill ya. :D

go hard or go home. :D

ain't that right dave ? :o

Hmmmmmm Yeah, I had palpitations and nasty throbbing head-aches a couple days ago, but I am starting to feel much better nowadays.

I had to quit Terry........... or I would be dead 5 years from now. Quitting is survival for me. (I used to binge drink and take a couple of swigs during week days.)

yes, i know you liked to have a drink miss fawn but dont torture yourself.

its all about having a sociable drink and enjoying it.

no need to give it away all together.

just dont binge drink, thats all.

thats the killer my friend.

you'll be okay if you just keep a handle on it.

anyway,

good luck and just take it easy.

I think I overdid it last night ... Chivas Regal, Sangsom and Heineken ... In fact I was still gibbled this morning ... :D don't you worry Miss Fawn as I'm definately drinking for the 2 of us at the moment and getting myself in shape for the return of the fireman in the near future ... :D

It's all good Terence :o

I think I overdid it last night ... Chivas Regal, Sangsom and Heineken ... In fact I was still gibbled this morning ... :D don't you worry Miss Fawn as I'm definately drinking for the 2 of us at the moment and getting myself in shape for the return of the fireman in the near future ... :D

Geeze Terry 57 and DJT guys Please... :D

It's all good Terence :D

Well you just be a good duck and keep your nest in order as I am coming to Phuket in April before heading out on a dive trip .... and I could threaten you with a beer or 5 .... :o

It's all good Terence :D

Well you just be a good duck and keep your nest in order as I am coming to Phuket in April before heading out on a dive trip .... and I could threaten you with a beer or 5 .... :o

The Great thing about having an artificial eye one can keep an eye out for you..

Since I don't have an artificial eye I'll wait for your call instead..

a beer or a Dozen more to the Point..

Hey David....... Thanks for being considerate. The drinks you down for me are always very much appreciated. Thanks dude. Anyhoooo, take it easy with the drinking. I heard that brain cells and liver cells don't regenerate.

anyway,

cheers :o

anyway,

cheers :o

Terry, I know what you mean, but drinking to be sociable doesn't work for me. That's the major reason why I started drinking in the first place. I wanted to be sociable, hang out with friends, socialize.

I do not drink in moderation. I am a black and white kind of person and I don't play well in grey areas. That is why when I was still drinking, I used to drink PROPERLY! (Dozens Man! By the buckets sometimes!)

I literally drank myself excessively for days til I woke-up one morning with a very bad hang-over and finally decided to quit.

I quit because I love being alive and I am having lots of fun in life, especially right now. I don't want to die yet, Terry.

I know you love to drink to be sociable and a lot of people drink for different reasons. I do not judge people. Whatever works! I say party on.

As they say, "different strokes for different folks."

Edited by GracelessFawn

You drink because you wanna escape reality, yes I know it.

All the corruption, lies and cheating people do to you.

Governments lying to you, it is all not right.

Boy or girlfriends cheat on you and you ask yourself : Why?

It is OK' you can all forget about it when you drunk.

Having a good time right?

And the next morning you wake up feeling being hit by a truck so you need a shower and start thinking again.

How you will survive the day, feeling lke a piece of Sh1t.

And then you hope for the day to end so you can grab your botlle again, knowing it will take you to the promised land......and start the cycle all over again.

Kind regards,

Alex

mate,

the problem is that some people love alchohol, are truly addicted to it and can drink massive amounts. :D

i like it, but cant take the hangovers so when the boys are powering into the big long necks, im powering into the little punters. :bah:

usually wake up feeling fairly sub human but just dont drink every night.

dont think i could ever completely go of the turps unless somone give me 2 billion quid, :D so im into it again in march at the gekko bar.

its the durries that got to go. :D

and thats a top idea miss fawn if thats what you got to do.

good luck to you. :o

cricky's,

your going to have a <deleted> load of money you will be saving. :D

i suppose you could always by bali. :bah:

Heinz and Dave, can you guys get a room and discuss the rest in private?

Many thanks...

your just jealous larry, as your a sad old tosser and got no mates to have a shandy with. :D

now dont get sad larry, as ive said that in a funny way. :o

and a big hello to you larry. :D

Many thanks...

your just jealous larry, as your a sad old tosser and got no mates to have a shandy with. :D

now dont get sad larry, as ive said that in a funny way. :o

Sounds like Larry's having relationship problems with his cockring Terry ... taking it out on the good old boys ... :D

He'll be right ... a bit of Brasso and elbow grease and it'll shine up good as new and then he's back in business and back to normal ... :D

Sad Situation Mr Raro, but look on the bright side there's plenty of Lunatic Soup to drown your sorrows..

Recall a Friend who gave up the Booze, sat around Dribbling and Giggling, wrecked the house..

King hit his Missus, Kicked the Dog ..Said it was the worst 6 hours of his life till he started drinking again..

Sad Situation Mr Raro, but look on the bright side there's plenty of Lunatic Soup to drown your sorrows..

Recall a Friend who gave up the Booze, sat around Dribbling and Giggling, wrecked the house..

King hit his Missus, Kicked the Dog ..Said it was the worst 6 hours of his life till he started drinking again..

thats a classic duck. " sat around dribbling and giggling, wrecked the house. " :D

love it. :o:D :D

Many thanks...

your just jealous larry, as your a sad old tosser and got no mates to have a shandy with.

now dont get sad larry, as ive said that in a funny way.

and a big hello to you larry.

Sounds like Larry's having relationship problems with his cockring Terry ... taking it out on the good old boys ...

He'll be right ... a bit of Brasso and elbow grease and it'll shine up good as new and then he's back in business and back to normal ...

yes, i think your right dave,

as good old larry just dont like to see the good old boys enjoying themselves and having a giggle. :bah:

it could be a deep seated problem that stems back to larry's younger years. :D

maybe his mommy did'nt give him lots of hugs and kisses or his daddy did'nt take him fishing or something like that.? :bah:

but i think i got the answer to that question. :o

the answer is :

who gives a toss,

as we are bolting down to the gekko bar on the good old dog <deleted> alley to have a few shandies and larry cant come as he's a very naughty little boy. :o

actually next time i see larry's mommy, im going to tell her to give larry's arse a good hard smack. :D :D :D

G'Day Fireman...Haven't seen your scrawlings in a while did you fall into a Glass of Black German Beer??

Nice to see you've recovered..

Mr Raro is he your mate ??? Gotta say he gets a bit touchy at times but He'll be OK..

Desperate Dave needs you firm guidence so dont stay away and Keep up the Boozing cause thats what this is all about you know.. :o

G'Day Fireman...Haven't seen your scrawlings in a while did you fall into a Glass of Black German Beer??

Mr Raro is he your mate ??? Gotta say he gets a bit touchy at times but He'll be OK..

Desperate Dave needs you firm guidence so dont stay away and Keep up the Boozing cause thats what this is all about you know.. :o

yes i suppose your right duck,

larry is ok in a really wierd sort of way, but i still think his mommy will only know why that is. :D

larry is ok in a really wierd sort of way, but i still think his mommy will only know why that is. :D

Excuse me Mr Fireman..(being very polite, it is my new years resolution) but Mr Raro you call him larry..

I thought Mr Buckwheat was Larry or was it Curley or Moe..You've got me all in a Muddle..

Sort of a Muddled Duck as to speak.. :D

Excuse me Mr Fireman..(being very polite, it is my new years resolution) but Mr Raro you call him larry..

I thought Mr Buckwheat was Larry or was it Curley or Moe..You've got me all in a Muddle..

you think to mut duck,

larry loves to be called larry, dont you larry. :D

you think to mut duck,

larry loves to be called larry, dont you larry. :D

Larry loves being called Larry ... everyone loves being called Larry ... you can even call me Larry ... Larry ?

Desperate Dave needs you firm guidence so dont stay away and Keep up the Boozing cause thats what this is all about you know.. :D

larry is ok in a really wierd sort of way, but i still think his mommy will only know why that is. :o

and a big hello to you larry. :bah:

you think to mut duck,

larry loves to be called larry, dont you larry. :bah:

Larry loves being called Larry ... everyone loves being called Larry ... you can even call me Larry ... Larry ?

ok larry , ill call you larry from now on larry. :D:o:D

Desperate Dave needs you firm guidence so dont stay away and Keep up the Boozing cause thats what this is all about you know.. :D

larry is ok in a really wierd sort of way, but i still think his mommy will only know why that is. ;)

and a big hello to you larry. :bah:

you think to mut duck,

larry loves to be called larry, dont you larry. :o

ok larry , ill call you larry from now on larry. :D:o:bah:

Oi Larry ! Get the beers in ... I'm thirsty ... cheers Larry :D

larry is ok in a really wierd sort of way, but i still think his mommy will only know why that is. :o

you think to mut duck,

larry loves to be called larry, dont you larry. :bah:

ok larry , ill call you larry from now on larry.

Oi Larry ! Get the beers in ... I'm thirsty ... cheers Larry :

ok larry ,

ill tell larry to to tell larry to bring some shandy's for larry and larry.

larry can then tell larry to take the empty shandies away and give them to raro. :bah::D :D

It's a bad day for me. I'm on my way to the hospital right now, then might have to take a trip to the chemist. I had a minor accident on my way to work this AM (so the vice-principal sent me home to change clothing, then instructed me to hit the hospital), my pants were torn in the knees, busted my hands, etc. I have second degree cuts in my left thumb and wrist. Anyway, it won't kill me!

Anyhooo, just thought I'd drop a line to everyone. What are ya'll doing this week-end? (I might have to cancel my Muay Thai lessons and swimming scheds due to my cuts.) No worries though...... I will simply watch movies and maybe, write a book or something like that.

(My first book was read and edited by someone in Thaivisa........... I need to rehaul the book and rewrite a lof of scenes and I've been kind of lazy lately.

I hope everyone is fine. Have a great day and I hope ya'll have a great week-end!

Edited by GracelessFawn

It's a bad day for me. I'm on my way to the hospital right now, then might have to take a trip to the chemist. I had a minor accident on my way to work this AM (so the vice-principal sent me home to change clothing, then instructed me to hit the hospital), my pants were torn in the knees, busted my hands, etc. I have second degree cuts in my left thumb and wrist. Anyway, it won't kill me!

Anyhooo, just thought I'd drop a line to everyone. What are ya'll doing this week-end? (I might have to cancel my Muay Thai lessons and swimming scheds due to my cuts.) No worries though...... I will simply watch movies and maybe, write a book or something like that.

(My first book was read and edited by someone in Thaivisa........... I need to rehaul the book and rewrite a lof of scenes and I've been kind of lazy lately.

I hope everyone is fine. Have a great day and I hope ya'll have a great week-end!

these things are happenning because you are off the turps miss fawn.

going cold turkey is a health hazard in the 10th degree.

anyway,

good luck. :o