Looking for a dog friendly hotel/resort in April

thailoneus

Hi all,

I am looking for a dog friendly resort north of Chumpon and south of HH for a short break. Bang Sapan area is preferred.

This is for April 10-13 during Songkran hols.

Would prefer not far from the beach. Need a "nice" resort with food facilities not far.

We have to take our quiet, very well behaved daughter (dog) along. She is a Spitz. We will naturally cover any damage. Never had any issues in 6 years of travel.

We are a mature couple.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi all,

I am looking for a dog friendly resort north of Chumpon and south of HH for a short break. Bang Sapan area is preferred.

This is for April 10-13 during Songkran hols.

Would prefer not far from the beach. Need a "nice" resort with food facilities not far.

We have to take our quiet, very well behaved daughter (dog) along. She is a Spitz. We will naturally cover any damage. Never had any issues in 6 years of travel.

We are a mature couple.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Please be sure to post your hotel choice here for the benefit of readers that do not share your enthusiasm for animals inside living areas.

Why would you want to expose other guests to a dog? People trying to enjoy songkran don't want to see an animal at a resort

I would ratehr a dog than some of the disgusting human guests found in hotels.

The chap asked for assistance. If all you wanted to do was condemn, you could have sent him a PM to wag your finger. Hotels that accept canine companions make it clear on their websites. Ibis does this. People like you can stay away.

There are far more responsible dog friends then there are miserable folks. I applaud the gentleman for taking his 4 legged family member along.

The HH Ibis is ok. Nothing fancy, but it's on the beach and it's in the quiet part of town. Just be careful at night when crossing the road as some drivers tend to speed as they enter "condo alley".

LannaDS, Felipesed, Dennism53, Yorkshire Tyke,

Thanks for your input folks. Much appreciated.

I will check 8 Villas for the next time.

Geriatrickid,

Thanks for standing up for me. In my experience Thaivisa forums have helped me a lot. I never get into posting battles with brainless people who don't seem to know what "pet friendly" means. Nor do they appear to understand what a "resort" means in Thailand!

We found a nice place in Phang Nga. Not too far from us. Will post our experience after the break.

Geriatrickid,

Thanks for standing up for me. In my experience Thaivisa forums have helped me a lot. I never get into posting battles with brainless people who don't seem to know what "pet friendly" means. Nor do they appear to understand what a "resort" means in Thailand!

We found a nice place in Phang Nga. Not too far from us. Will post our experience after the break.

It's really sad you don't have any respect for other guests. Guess you dont have any respect for yourself either.

Let me know the resort name and dates and I will come find you and you can insult me to my face

Geriatrickid,

It's really sad you don't have any respect for other guests. Guess you dont have any respect for yourself either.

Let me know the resort name and dates and I will come find you and you can insult me to my face

It is difficult to accord any respect to a poster that gives an unhelpful reply to a perfectly valid question.

Your opinion on dogs in resorts was not asked for, and not relevant to the OP.