Welcome Back It

Pink Mist

So, that's IT, we won't be able to make fun of Singer anymore (I mean with IT,... ) :o

Welcome back, IT. :D

we can still have fun with singer whoever he is, at least the good thing is we have our beloved IT back, you never welcomed me back though Brue!! :D

Guest IT Manager

Chasps I can't begin to think what to say. Thanks so much for your thoughts. I will try not to be a tw_at in future where the button is concerned.

I am here to announce however, that I am the sales guy, therefore I will not be bad politically, however I will ask questions from time to time, to get a picture of our family. I hope that's OK with everyone.

I need to develop a picture of what we, as members of this community use, and need, so I can negotiate with prospective advertisers, to let us know what they have on offer. I am considering doing a proper survey and if there is enough interest among the regular for us to push for appropriate advertising, with, where it can be organised, special deals for members.

Let me know in thread about the survey since I think it will have long term value.

Lastly, to quote an ancient pommie, reports of my demise were somewhat early, and were not intended to upset my family as much as they did. For that my huge apologies.

Guest IT Manager
Welcome back IT :D , I must admit, I and a few others have had a bit of fun with you mate :o , I hope I am not punished :D - how are the legs by the way? :D

The left one has some issues but I will get over it.

I have made a promise not to post after 3 "big glasses" of Chang. In fact it has been 3 months since I did so.

Sh1t I'm glad to be home.

Guest IT Manager

For the record, I have 2 names, and I can assure you Singer is not now and never has been one of them.

Guest IT Manager
For the record, I have 2 names, and I can assure you Singer is not now and never has been one of them.

let me have a quick guess does it start with an l and end in an s? and came back?

:o

No. Capital L.