Thai Man Caught Stealing Lady’s Underwear From Apartment Block In Central Pattaya.

britmaveric

Thai man caught stealing Lady’s Underwear from Apartment Block in Central Pattaya.

23_10_4_3.jpg

A very bizarre story now the Sirivirai Apartments in Soi Bongkot, Central Pattaya. Police were called to the location on Sunday Night after a suspected thief was seen at the location. Police arrived and arrested the suspect, Khun Nipon aged 27.

The suspect did not steal money, or a TV or any items of value from inside one of the rooms but in fact stole women’s underwear which was put out to dry in front of a number of rooms. Khun Nipon was taken to Pattaya Police Station where he confessed to a secret obsession with ladies underwear and the odors produced by such items.

Although many of the officers and journalists who attended this story found it extremely amusing, he had committed a crime and was charged accordingly. Police revealed to us that Khun Nipon had never had a girlfriend and was extremely close to his Mother who still controlled his life even at the age of 27.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 23rd October 2006

Thai man caught stealing Lady’s Underwear from Apartment Block in Central Pattaya.

23_10_4_3.jpg

A very bizarre story now the Sirivirai Apartments in Soi Bongkot, Central Pattaya. Police were called to the location on Sunday Night after a suspected thief was seen at the location. Police arrived and arrested the suspect, Khun Nipon aged 27.

The suspect did not steal money, or a TV or any items of value from inside one of the rooms but in fact stole women’s underwear which was put out to dry in front of a number of rooms. Khun Nipon was taken to Pattaya Police Station where he confessed to a secret obsession with ladies underwear and the odors produced by such items.

Although many of the officers and journalists who attended this story found it extremely amusing, he had committed a crime and was charged accordingly. Police revealed to us that Khun Nipon had never had a girlfriend and was extremely close to his Mother who still controlled his life even at the age of 27.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 23rd October 2006

You do have to have these stories once in a while to cheer you up!! :o

23_10_4_3.jpg

-Pattaya City News

Monday 23rd October 2006

Nipon? Smells fishy to me.

Just an enterprising lad in it for export only. A challenge to keep those perishables fresh though.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.htm

23_10_4_3.jpg

-Pattaya City News

Monday 23rd October 2006

Nipon? Smells fishy to me.

Just an enterprising lad in it for export only. A challenge to keep those perishables fresh though.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/panties.htm

what about some thai policemens :o mens undies with a litre of fish sauce glugged over em?dya reckon hed still get the horn?????

Poor lad.

He'll probably never get a life.

Remember a story from girls in Patong abut a guy (farang) coming into the

bar asking to buy underwear. They were pointing him to the department

store down the street when he explained that he wanted to buy the panties

they were wearing. One girl was very pleased to part with hers for 200b

because they were an old torn pair.

:o

photos in the papers for nicking underwear , policemen and "journalists" laughing at him , its medieval.

luckily for the poor guy , the press photographers flash didnt go off and his face was not shown.

can only feel sorry for the bloke.

but why did he go for clean underwear if odours are his obsession ?

he should of gone for the rancid crusty stuff at the bottom of the laundry basket.

Poor lad.

:D

Any flavours in particular :o

Poor lad.

:D

Any flavours in particular :D

Yes , used

:o

PS I was going to say something else but thought better of it

Edited by farangsay

he should of gone for the rancid crusty stuff at the bottom of the laundry basket.

I have to admit that a similar thought did cross my mind, but I was too frightened to post in case 'Tammi' took me to task and ordered me to apologize. :D

I cannot fault the graphic description though, I can almost taste it: bwwwooooooaaaaaaaaooooouuuuggghhhh (spit and rinse)... :o

If you look at the photo it’s not just panties, there’s a bra as well. What’s that going to smell of? Even worse, there’s a pair of flip flops. He’s taking the sniffing of garments perversion to a whole new level. If it wasn’t Pattaya I wouldn’t believe it.

very strange, ling men I read somewhere a lot of farang visit Patts with an obsession for girlys feet, now dont get me wrong i do like a pair enclosed in spikey heels like the rest of us, but no way would i want to get too close to a pair of hardened tootsies that have spent many a year wandering dirty streets and kicking soi dogs :D:D:D:o

I have to admit that a similar thought did cross my mind, but I was too frightened to post in case 'Tammi' took me to task and ordered me to apologize. :D

I cannot fault the graphic description though, I can almost taste it: bwwwooooooaaaaaaaaooooouuuuggghhhh (spit and rinse)... :D

Could have been worse. He could have been caught with his Mother's underwear :o:D