Looking for a University in Bangkok - Master in Education - Special Education

nix

So, now . . . I am in a quest of looking for a very good University in Bangkok to continue my Master in Education.

It seems that I have to stay longer that I anticipated.

So, I am now currently looking for a University which offers Masters in Education - Special Education. (Special Education Master's Program)

I would like to know the best Universities that offer my Master.

I would like to have the best quality (available) in Bangkok, and the cost comes next.

Also, if they consider and accepts scholarship, that would be great.

Please kindly let me know

Cheers!

I am in a quest of looking for a very good University in Bangkok to continue my Master in Education.

Do you have already started somewhere and look for transferring your credits? This will not be straightforward for postgraduate programs.

Masters in Education - Special Education. (Special Education Master's Program)

Might be difficult to find such a specialization on an English speaking program, with most MEd programs being in "Education Management", "TESOL", or " Curriculum and Instruction".

Edited by Morakot

Only ed class I saw at Mahidol in education is masters in educational management. Seems most general ed support in Thai population is for deaf or blind. International, often "faith based" schools, are scattered around that have special ed services. If working for international school is your aim, I would suggest getting a masters in country that has quality special ed programs in place.

I got my special ed masters in USA