iPod Nano (7th Gen) gym/running armbands?

SooKee

Anyone see any of these around? Not keen on having my phone slapping around in my pocket in the gym or on a treadmill, and too big to strap on your arm IMO, so I'm after an armband for a Nano. Not seen any anywhere though and on Lazada they're all imports (won't buy from Lazada unless it's COD). Sign of the iPod'd demise I guess, accessories hard to get for them these days.

they are on ebay but will ship from hong kong /china . about 200 thb approx judging by the price i paid a few weeks ago for a clip silicon cover.

yep -the ipods are being phased out - sad as it is the one product i still use from apple even tho the ipod 7 is nowhere as good as my old classic. still there are a few accessories available on ebay.

I purchased an ipod armband via ebay as well. My previous armband broke and I couldn't find an armband anywhere in Thailand. I visited an Apple store in Vancouver 4 months ago and they didn't carry any ipod accessories. iPod's are much more convenient for exercise than a phone is.

Best of luck. wai2.gif

The armband arrived today. Feels really strange I must say, something as large as today's 5" screens strapped to your upper arm. Think I might just go with an iPod and shove it in the waist band if my shorts. Memo to self. Buy shorts with pockets next time around!!!!

Edited by SooKee