Fight broke out in Ratchada 36 Internet Cafe

WhaleBomb

The strange thing about post-arrest is they are hardly reported unless it has large international media attention, few people seem to care or ask.

A lot of strange things can potentially happen from this point, it wouldn't surprise me if one of the four lads, usually the poorest, takes all the wrap and magically vindicates the other three.

The simple solution is stay away from internet cafes at night, I've seen similar things happen on thai buses too between rival school gangs, for the the few baht saving a private taxi is always easier.

As other point out don't get involved, muay thai ain't biggest worry but knifes, glass bottles and guns will leave you a lot worse off, the disregard for live here is unrivaled

Edited by casualobserver

The accused said in one newspaper that the argument was sparked by Preecha giving them a dirty look and exchanging words with them earlier on when they first met outside the boarding house. In another paper one of the accused claimed Preecha had also pulled a knife on them and threatened them with it. Don't think any knife was found on him though.

The names of the 3 younger attackers were also redacted in a lot of the reports presumably because they're considered juveniles, which might be taken into account in their sentencing.

An outstanding member of the community.

The community that dual-prices him, and bars him from ever owning land or really becoming a citizen?

he sees a guy in agony leaves without helping and now he wants to know if he is ok. should have asked him on the spot, maybe he died because nobody was brave enough to really care.
Yeah he probably should have grabbed the nearest motor bike taxi and chased after them as well, disarm them and then hold them there until police arrived

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

They had a gun.. Immature and armed OP did the right thing staying in the toilet (with 2 thai guys).

Their story would have changed to this farang came out of the toilet I was scared and shot everyone... You would now be in jail or dead.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

Judging by your post I assume you didn't check the injured guy to see if he needed first aid?

You just locked yourself in the toilets with a few Thai lads...

Good one!

An outstanding member of the community.

oh, come on, what sensible foreigner here is going to get stuck into a fight between thais?! if you know first aid then help, if you dont then ensure a local has called the emergency services.