Day Rooms In Suvarnabhumi Airport

balrambhui

I appreciate information on Day Rooms or hotel inside the Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok

Bal Ram Bhui

Half a reply - Louis's Tavern Dayrooms are on 4th Floor Airside Concourse G.

About 2300 baht per day i think best book, I had all info but Computer has lost the pages.

I appreciate information on Day Rooms or hotel inside the Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok

Bal Ram Bhui

The Dayroom phone number at Suvarnabhumi Airport is +66 86 317 2211. This is a mobile number at the reception desk.

My knowledge is that they don't accept any reservation by phone however most of the rooms are available at this moment.

For more informarion, you may also call "Call Celter" at +66 2132 1888

Good Luck!

Thomas Winn

Bal Ram Bhui

About 2300 baht per day i think best book, I had all info but Computer has lost the pages.

It is not 2,300 Baht per day, it's 2,000 Baht per 4-hour period. If you stayed for 24 hours, it would be 12,000 Baht. Unless they changed the price or have some special on now since I was there a couple weeks ago. At that time they were fully booked at night and other people have said the same thing.

The Novotel next to the airport has some special day-time rates: 1,200 Baht / 4-hours or 2,000 Baht for all day, plus tax and service charge. Those rates are specials for October and the price will increase in November.

Bal Ram Bhui

It is not 2,300 Baht per day, it's 2,000 Baht per 4-hour period. If you stayed for 24 hours, it would be 12,000 Baht. Unless they changed the price or have some special on now since I was there a couple weeks ago. At that time they were fully booked at night and other people have said the same thing.

The Novotel next to the airport has some special day-time rates: 1,200 Baht / 4-hours or 2,000 Baht for all day, plus tax and service charge. Those rates are specials for October and the price will increase in November.

Thanks Soju for correction i lost all my files on a computer crash and was going from memory.

######, that is pricey. I had a layover in Narita, Tokyo and they had very cheap rates. 10 USD first hour, 1 USD each additional hour or something like that. The prices at Suvi that people are quoting I would take a taxi to pattay, 90 minutes and stop any place along the way. Roundtrip taxi only 3000 and hotle would be less than 1000 baht for sure.

The prices at Suvi that people are quoting I would take a taxi to pattaya, 90 minutes and stop any place along the way. Roundtrip taxi only 3000 and hotle would be less than 1000 baht for sure.

Yeah, but for some folks that might start a chain reaction that could end up costing them millions.

:o