Dinosaur needs help. making a dvd

lovelomsak

Hi

i have never caught on to how to use electronic things. I still can barely use a tv remote. I have been able to download some videos to my laptop. But now I want to make a dvd I cannot do it.I feel no use telling how to do I just confused and lost and make things worse.I have destroyed 3 digital cameras trying to use them,thats how bad I am.

So I will be in Pattaya this week and would like to know where I could take my laptop and have some one make the dvd for me. I also still have some video on the camcorder i want done too.I would gladly buy a beer for anyone who can tell me where to go and get this done. Thanks in advance.

1. Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player. ...
  2. In the Player Library, click the Burn tab, click the Burn options button , and then click Data CD or DVD.
  3. Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner.
Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Media Player: frequently asked
windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player-faq
If you're planning to burn more then ask a computer shop/friend to give you a Nero burning Rom product. It's very easy to use. A CD has only 700 MB, while a DVD has 4.7 GB.
If you download movies, they're usually between 700 MB and 2 GB. So it would be wise to use DVD's and check how many movies you'll get on one. Good luck with it.
P.S. There're plenty of good programs out there, but I believe that Nero makes some great stuff and easy to use. I'm pretty sure that anybody will help you oif you buy them a beer....Cheers- biggrin.png

post-158336-0-81677100-1456674693_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

Many of the photo processing shops ( Kodak ) can make DVDs for you

also some of the dwindling internet cafes can do it, I've even seen some mobile phone shops advertise the service.

In Pattaya South Pattaya road there is a whole building dedicated to IT called TukCom there is bound to be a shop there that can do it.

• 1 month later...

plug usb device into computer. drag and drop or copy and paste file onto device. its that easy in fact, easier to do that than copy to CD/DVD

And these day most TVs (at least the Samsungs I have bought) have a place to plug the USB stick in and watch the movies or photos saved on the memory stick.

The Op has downloaded some "videos" and also has some "videos" on his camcorder that he wants to make a "DVD"

Seems to me he may not have actual "Video" files, certainly unlikely from the camcorder so as suggested by Suraditt69 and 2fishin2 drag and "COPY" the files onto USB stick and play them from there.

smile.png