Retirement Extension - Proof of Address

My renewal of retirement extension is coming up (Jomtien). I have always lived in a foreign owned condo and I always take a copy of my chanote as proof of address (not that they seem very interested).

I now live in a company owned condo. I am a director and shareholder.

What proof of address do I need to take to provide proof of address.

Thanks.

Edited by CRUNCHER
  • Like 1

Any answers? I have the same situation. For the past 3 years I've been using a copy of a utility bill and a copy of my Thai driving license as proof of residence. Not sure if that will be accepted now.

I now live in a company owned condo. I am a director and shareholder.

What proof of address do I need to take to provide proof of address.

Since you have changed addresses you will need to do a change of address by way of TM28 form. They may also want a TM30 form.

You will need a copy of the condo's chanote and/or blue book. Plus something to prove you are have the authority to live there.

Any answers? I have the same situation. For the past 3 years I've been using a copy of a utility bill and a copy of my Thai driving license as proof of residence. Not sure if that will be accepted now.

If you are living in Pattaya area and use the Jomtien office there have been reports of them not asking for proof of residence after the first extension if you have not changed addresses since your last extension.

Thanks Joe. Yes, I do live in Pattaya and have not changed addresses. Hopefully they will accept the same documentation that they have in the past. I do have a condo blue book, but only the company name is listed. As far as I know, the only place my name appears is on the company charter.

• 1 month later...

Update. Went to Immigration (Jomtien) today. In and out in 20 minutes. They accepted utility bill and Thai license as proof of address...no questions asked. Only new requirement is phone number on bottom of TM-7. Pick-up passport tomorrow after 10:00, then apply for multiple re-entry permit.