Where buy a good helmet !

Farang two dot zero

Panda Rider send me an email for now modular Airoh all colors and all size out of stock...

I think I'll take my modular Airoh from Europe wink.png

A warning. I've had an Airoh modular. It is really really heavy, heavier than a full-face helmet. I gave up on it after a couple of months.

I live in rural Khampaeng Phet far from any decent helmet shops but last Thursday afternoon I ordered a Real modular helmet from Chiang Rai Saddle bags. They had one in stock but not the colour I wanted but they said that they would get one sent from a partner shop.

They called me at 08.30 Friday morning and apologised profusely as the supplier had found the helmet to be damaged when it was being packed for shipping. We traded emails and I chose one of a different pattern. On Friday afternoon I went to the ATM and paid for it. They emailed me on Saturday with the EMS shipping number and it arrived at the local post office by 10 am Monday morning.

I have no connection with the company except as a very satisfied customer.

I would just buy one available locally and skip the search for your AIROH brand. I would suggest Shark for the money or some of the other brands suggested. I would be cqautious to pay 20k-30k for a very nice helmet that might be a knock off.

I personally ordered mine in the US and brought it back in my suitcase. Saved a ton of money and was sure it was genuine.

The only KTM helmet I owned was OK for a while but then the two cheap plastic screws holding on the visor became de-threaded and the visor worked its way loose.

KTM weren't interested in helping and the helmet was essentially unusable so had to bin it.

The only KTM helmet I owned was OK for a while but then the two cheap plastic screws holding on the visor became de-threaded and the visor worked its way loose.

KTM weren't interested in helping and the helmet was essentially unusable so had to bin it.

I would never buy a helmet from a company that builds motorcycles. It's likely that they don't manufacture them anyway.