Thai Cop Caught Red-Handed Filming Up Student's Skirt

webfact

Cop Caught Red-Handed Filming Up Student's Skirt
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14568940641456894091l.jpg
A scene from security camera footage from Tuesday shows police Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong placing his mobile phone to film up a female student’s skirt.

LAMPANG — A policeman in the north was gently fined for filming up a student’s skirt inside a convenience store yesterday.

After security camera footage from a 7-Eleven near Lampang Rajabhat University spread online Tuesday showing a man use his phone to film up a woman’s skirt as she was shopping, it didn’t take long for police Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong to own up to his commanding officer.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1456894064

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-03-02

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone enlighten me why this went, guessing social media (referring to "online") and not directly to the police station instead? The way I'm reading the article, it would indicate that and no mentioning of "went to the police first, nothing has happened and went online afterwards to get it's due punishment".

It does, however, read that it isn't his first out of the line action and just adding a pathetic 500B fine on that seems too low to call it even.

Also, why didn't the student file a complain with the police? By the video footage she may not have been aware of it, but since she will have been shown the footage afterwards....why not? This just feeds right into the hands of those that can and will blow things out of proportion...I'm looking at you feminism and your obsession for the patriarchy.

I bet if a Farang was caught doing an up-skirt photo it wouldn't be a paltry 500 baht fine..coffee1.gif

For the locals, a 500 baht fine is hardly a deterrent. There will probably be a few more chancing their arm now that they know the fine, doesn't fit the crime... whistling.gif

Edited by merlin2002

Someone enlighten me why this went, guessing social media (referring to "online") and not directly to the police station instead? The way I'm reading the article, it would indicate that and no mentioning of "went to the police first, nothing has happened and went online afterwards to get it's due punishment".

It does, however, read that it isn't his first out of the line action and just adding a pathetic 500B fine on that seems too low to call it even.

Also, why didn't the student file a complain with the police? By the video footage she may not have been aware of it, but since she will have been shown the footage afterwards....why not? This just feeds right into the hands of those that can and will blow things out of proportion...I'm looking at you feminism and your obsession for the patriarchy.

This makes for extremely tedious reading. Try to rewrite this in a more educated manner.

Just an other through investigation by the Thai Police,

there will have been a lot of laughing and back slapping

back at the station,no shame at all.

regards Worgeordie

and don't forget the pointing - and the possibility of a reward for solving the case so quickly.

Commanding Officer: "Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong report to my office immediately!"

Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong: "Yes sir!?"

Commanding Officer: "You idiot! I told you to wear a baseball cap and sunglasses! You know how much paper work this has caused? 500 baht fine!"

Commanding Officer: "What color were her panties?"

Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong: "White sir!"

Commanding Officer: "OK. Add it to the other videos."

Commanding Officer: "Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong report to my office immediately!"

Commanding Officer: "You idiot! I told you to wear a baseball cap and sunglasses! You know how much paper work this has caused? 500 baht fine!"

Commanding Officer: "What color were her panties?"

Sub. Lt. Nopparat Chaiwong: "White sir!"

Commanding Officer: "OK. Add it to the other videos."

She wasn't wearing any, Sir!

OK, leave the video on my desk and take the rest of the day off, I'll have to see what all this fuss is about....

Is there a link to the VDO?

Yes. But I won't tell you where.

Aww, here's a hint. Click the LINK, that blue bit of text in the first post of this thread. Scroll down a bit and click the PLAY button on the video there.

Aww, here's a hint. Click the LINK, that blue bit of text in the first post of this thread. Scroll down a bit and click the PLAY button on the video there.

Um...

Here is a clue for you JayWalker - that video would not be of interest to me.

Edited by MrTee

This makes for extremely tedious reading. Try to rewrite this in a more educated manner.

Perhaps you could act like it, too. There's more to education than grammar, Mrs Bucket.

I hope the girl isn't/hasn't been identified from this clip as it does its rounds of the internet.

Bad enough being the victim, absolutely no reason for her to become an extremely embarrassed one as well.

IMO of course............................wink.png

Nothing to add about the pervert that hasn't already been said.

Edited by chrisinth

Um...

Here is a clue for you JayWalker - that video would not be of interest to me.

So you asked for the link because???

"The woman in the clip did not file a complaint" said the commander. So does that make it right? This is insane! From the style of skirt, it looks like this "woman" is a student and probably a minor. If the victim is a minor would that make the crime even more serious? The cop should uphold the law and must abide by it at ALL times. Clearly this breaches the trust of the Public from whom he draws his salary from.