Thailand's ISOC continues surveillance of terrorism and prostitution

webfact

ISOC continues surveillance of terrorism and prostitution

BANGKOK, 3 March 2016 (NNT) - The Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) has continued its surveillance of terrorism and prostitution activities.

ISOC Spokesperson Maj Gen Banphot Poonpian said today his agency has yet to detect any sign of terrorism activity, but maintains that all agencies must stay vigilant. He urged the public to be on the lookout for suspicious behavior, especially that of any possible transnational criminals that may have taken up residence near tourist attractions.

As for foreigners fleeing into the country, including those arriving to facilitate prostitution, Maj Gen Banphot said public agencies will continue to monitor suspicious businesses, expedite judicial proceedings against offenders, and assist victims of the sex trade.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-03-03 footer_n.gif

"As for foreigners fleeing into the country, including those arriving to facilitate prostitution, Maj Gen Banphot said public agencies will continue to monitor suspicious businesses,"

They will monitor just like the pervert cop filming up the girls' skirts?

I feel like i should be a good citizen and help the Maj Gen ...so here goes , Pattaya , Patong , Ao Nang, CM , KK, Bangkok (Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy , Suttisan ) Oh I can be bothered I will be here all night coffee1.gif

This is an odd headline. Does this mean the ISOC will

begin keeping a sharp on on Soi Allah in Pattaya and

Soi 3 in Bangkok to check if terrorists are using the

services of Thai prostitutes ??? Or is this a shot over

the bow regarding Russian prostitutes ??Thailand really

is amazing......

Edited by EyesWideOpen

They must be very busy on the Prostitution side, Terrorists not so much,

find it strange they link the 2 together.

regards Worgeordie

Not so strange at all.

This is Thailand "The hub of anything is possible"

"He urged the public to be on the lookout for suspicious behavior, especially that of any possible transnational criminals that may have taken up residence near tourist attractions."

Half the country acts suspiciously but transnational criminals that act neither suspiciously and do not live near a tourist attraction just ignore.

"As for foreigners fleeing into the country, including those arriving to facilitate prostitution, Maj Gen Banphot said public agencies will continue to monitor suspicious businesses,"

They will monitor just like the pervert cop filming up the girls' skirts?

The will monitor to make sure they get their cut.

The Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) has continued its surveillance of terrorism and prostitution activities.

ISOC Spokesperson Maj Gen Banphot Poonpian said today his agency has yet to detect any sign of terrorism activity

..., but they did find signs of prostitution activity, so they asked for a budget increase.

"fleeing the country, arriving to facilitate prostitution" I have no idea what this guy is

talking about. If he said arriving in Thailand fleeing prosecution, and arriving to enjoy

the company of like minded locals in beer bars and Go-Go's I would understand. whistling.gif

(ISOC) has continued its surveillance of terrorism and prostitution activities.

Otherwise human trafficking might be its only priority.

post-233034-0-94661200-1457005932_thumb.

Pictured is Col. Manus Kongpan of ISOC, now a Lt. General under detention for trafficking.

Let's focus on terrorism, human trafficking, air safety, mass transport, enforcing traffic laws, flooding, drought and education. Leave the girls alone, unless they are being forced.

There are enough serious issues to confront!

"fleeing the country, arriving to facilitate prostitution" I have no idea what this guy is

talking about. If he said arriving in Thailand fleeing prosecution, and arriving to enjoy

the company of like minded locals in beer bars and Go-Go's I would understand. whistling.gif

I think they meant those fleeing persecution, so they can send them back...China..Afghanistan....

You forgot Chiang Rai, Hua Hin , and numerous other tourist slums.

I feel like i should be a good citizen and help the Maj Gen ...so here goes , Pattaya , Patong , Ao Nang, CM , KK, Bangkok (Patpong, Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy , Suttisan ) Oh I can be bothered I will be here all night coffee1.gif

ISOC Spokesperson Maj Gen Banphot Poonpian said today his agency has yet to detect any sign of terrorism activity, but maintains that all agencies must stay vigilant.

I was waiting for the good general to also be quoted as saying "his agency has yet to detect any sign" of prostitution activity, but maintains that all agencies must stay vigilant.

Based on the ongoing levels of prostitution in Thailand, I'd say everyone is remaining exceptionally vigilant on the subject. tongue.png

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK