Who Cares 3 Month For Dog-girl?

We have to go home on 30th of october and normally we wanted to take a nice, smart, lovely and sweet thai girly-dog with us. The problem is: she needs inocculation against rabies AND a test for this titer. This test must be send to an german authorisied vet, who looks after, signs and send this test back to thailand. After all the girly has already to stay for another two month!!!!!

PLEASE: Who can take care in this three month for our girl and send her to us to germany. We will pay everithing, of course and it wont be your fault to help us (good tip)

WE HAVE NO TIME, PLEASE ANSWER QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!

edith&rudi

:D:o

I want her but :o I dont think I can take care properly for 3 months cos Im gonna be away for a week mid Nov and thers no one else around :D

but looks like pppuppy already will take good care of her for u.

sighhhhhhh

I hate to sound negative of this but, why don't you just have her fixed and leave the bitch here. Aren't there enough dogs in Germany or wherever you're from? It's either that or people with too much money. CRAZY

Edited by SnakeBite

I hate to sound negative of this but, why don't you just have her fixed and leave the bitch here. Aren't there enough dogs in Germany or wherever you're from? It's either that or people with too much money. CRAZY

Snakeskin is just pissed because his family took the dog and left him behind.

Wise Choice.