Shirtless farang filmed molesting women on Pattaya Beach

webfact

Shirtless farang filmed molesting women on Pattaya Beach

pat.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A shirtless foreigner was yesterday caught on camera pinching the bottoms of several women on Pattaya Beach Road.

The footage, which clearly shows the unidentified man walking alongside a group of women said to be Chinese tourists, before touching the bottom of one of the women and then calmly walking off.

The Facebook user who uploaded the footage, which has since gone viral, said in a post that witnesses have seen the man do this many times before, but only now had the opportunity to catch the man on camera.

"This farang has been harassing female Chinese tourists in Pattaya. We saw him doing this many times, but we were too slow to record it. But not this time!” read the post by อยากรู้ แต่มั่ยอยากถาม.

Others commenting on the post claimed the story has been covered by Chinese media which said the man is a Swedish national, although Thaivisa has not been able to confirm this.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-04

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you listen closely, the woman in the white shorts says "300 Baht!" after getting pinched.

just so everyone knows what is really happening in this video, this man is just saying hello to all the free lancers he knows on Beach Road. :)

never forget the time my mother who was a model and my 15 year old sister who later became a model went to Rome. Their rear ends were pinched like every 15 seconds. I was only ten years old watching all of this but I could tell my sister did not seem too bothered. smile.png

when the hell are people going to behave themselves when they are in Thailand >
I am really getting p****d off reading about farang acting like stupid jerks here, don't they

realise all this negative publicity is reflecting on every other expats and visitors to Thailand.

little wonder so many locals have a low impression of none thais. Do people leave their

common sense and manners behind once they get on board the plane where they come from.

This guy is just another misfit together with all the drunken farang cretins that seem to think

they can do whatever they like whenever they like when they visit another country, and we read

about their disgraceful actions every day on TVF sad.pngsad.pngbeatdeadhorse.gif

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

You do realize he is on beach Rd Pattaya. The only Thais there are hookers and beach chair vendors and gonna take a lot more than that to offend them

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Well, it may all seem like harmless fun but I was once in Soi 9 police station when a tourist had groped a female tour guide's buttocks and he was immediately put in cells awaiting a very, very hefty bail of 300,000 baht set by the duty inspector. If reported, this guy will meet some very serious cops who do not take kindly to this kind of act.

Edited by oxforddon

It's at the beach. Shirtless is perfectly acceptable there. No one goes to Pattaya Beach to learn about Thai culture and lucky for that considering what goes on there... It has another name: "Coconut Bar"

Strange indeed......if that was at home they (the women) would be running after him and give him a right few "clatters" over the head......not one person, male or female seemed to take a blind bit of notice and let him go along his merry way......especially as he has been seen doing it many times before.....looks like he has never been confronted. You don't need to have a camera in your hand to make it clear to somebody that if you ever dare to do this again you will know all about and put the fear of God in him (that's just an expression, for all you non-believers).

He needs to be arrested and locked up before the locals beat him to a pulp!

That says it all doesn't it! Beating a mentally retarded or Alzheimer's patient to pulp for a bit of bum pinching. I'm sure you and lots of others are even expecting the locals to beat an old guy to pulp, bloody cowards. Yes, the cops should arrest him and ask him what's going on, send him to the doctor for an assessment, but beat him to pulp?