PM accuses his opponents of attempting to sabotage the country

rooster59

Havent you noticed your facts are the only ones applicable.---------Can I say a trifle one sided----Yes I can. you and your die hards have all the same replies, most not actually looking at all sides, as in the 100 meters dash--one way vision anti PM of Thailand and what he is trying to repair. This should be your first objective to see this------Then if nothing is being done Hammer him---and I will be with you.

Completely incomprehensible.

Is it worth trying google translate?

Do not believe you ---you full well know what the gist of my post was, if it does not suit your anti PM agenda you are not interested.

It would be a laugh a minute if the posters that have a positive attitude re the PM stopped posting----you guys would be floundering and have no one to reply to. At least we try to dangle carrots for you to bite on, give us credit for that.

The PM is asking certain media people to be more fair with reporting------same as I am asking you to be more fair with you criticism.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND--if not Google it.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havent you noticed your facts are the only ones applicable.---------Can I say a trifle one sided----Yes I can. you and your die hards have all the same replies, most not actually looking at all sides, as in the 100 meters dash--one way vision anti PM of Thailand and what he is trying to repair. This should be your first objective to see this------Then if nothing is being done Hammer him---and I will be with you.

Do not believe you ---you full well know what the gist of my post was, if it does not suit your anti PM agenda you are not interested.

It would be a laugh a minute if the posters that have a positive attitude re the PM stopped posting----you guys would be floundering and have no one to reply to. At least we try to dangle carrots for you to bite on, give us credit for that.

The PM is asking certain media people to be more fair with reporting------same as I am asking you to be more fair with you criticism.

someone has a positive view of the (self-appointed) "PM" ???

Expected reply. Keep trying.

Try to get you to accept logic and facts? I know better than that.

No ginjag, the facts overwhelmingly show that military rule is bad. Facts supporting a military government are hard to come by.

Your "facts" are both one-sided, dated, and/or invented, such as your claim "freedom of expression exists or you minority would be in the bin being brainwashed." Are you really unaware that the RTP considers a Facebook "like" as an act of conspiracy? That people who say or write things that displease the junta are detained incommunicado and without charge? That there is a censorship law that I dare not name for fear of being arrested, tried in a closed military court with an automatic conviction, then sentenced to fifteen year in prison per offense? If you are unaware of the last fact you should leave Thailand, someone as naive as you is not safe here.

Regarding "you and your die hards have all the same replies", all that you and the junta huggers do is recycle discredited "But, but, but...Thaksin!" nonsense. When have you ever referenced any event that did not occur before the coup? In the 100 meters dash the runner looks forward, all you do is look backwards. Is that why you support the junta, because it is dragging Thailand into the past?

Here's a challenge for you and the other junta enthusiasts--try to justify military rule using events and facts from the past year. Stop living in the past.

Well that's nice. Comments from the dregs. Maybe watch the American pre-Presidential information too much?

So, PM Prayut accuses and all who don't condemn him are verbally abused here. Dragging our TVF down with them. Sad.

"So, PM Prayut accuses and all who don't condemn him are verbally abused here."

No, you were verbally abused for displaying undisguised contempt for the Thai people. A few others were verbally abused being out of touch with reality. Posting "all who don't condemn him are verbally abused" shows you are also out of touch with reality.

Oh come on Heybruce. You simply disagree with me and therefore you and a few others go into this verbal abuse with you even acknowledging you do so on purpose.

BTW since you liked to tell me that history teaches, you might check what happens if the 'elite' for too long oppress the 'dregs of society'. I'm told even the red-shirts feel that way.

You are making stuff up and making no point at the same time. You haven't answered a direct question yet, you just attempt to change the topic. Why do you bother?

Interesting how you twist and turn. Insults, lies and still trying to paint the opponent as the wrongdoer.

No wonder the PM start to accuse.

You guys are drifting off from the truth with the blanket amnesty bill. Also from the topic. Seems it is indeed necessary for the PM the accuse.

How am I drifting off from the truth on the amnesty bill? What action could the PTP have taken that was in accordance with the constitution that would have killed the amnesty bill to your satisfaction?

The PTP government not only killed the amnesty bill as much as law would allow, they also tried to give the Thia people the opportunity to elect a new government. That clearly wasn't good enough for you and others.

You forget (or try to) how it got to that situation. THe sneakily modified amnesty bill which suddenly was a blanket amnesty bill including even Ms. Yingluck's own two years in office. The protests from all sides of society. The less than honest Ms. Yingluck suggesting it was up to the Senate whereas she had started it. The Pheu Thai party list UDD leader MPs who had to run off to tell their flock how to interpret the blanket amnesty bill. Etc., etc. That's what some would like us to forget.

Defenders of democracy? Just another Amply Rich elite version.

Once again rubl, it was killed as much as the last military constitution allowed it to be killed, followed by an attempt at elections that the military denied the people. That is what you conveniently forget.

Before you try your usual trick of dragging the thread off-topic by explaining how the bill wasn't killed to your satisfaction, why don't you explain how it could have been killed without a coup. We already know why you don't think an election was appropriate, you hold the Thai people in contempt.

Yes, I guess the PM did include you in his accusation.

Who are the opponent's? Is there anyone left to oppose the status quo?

The OP mentions "Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people".

Reading between the lines one might find Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like.

You are making stuff up and making no point at the same time. You haven't answered a direct question yet, you just attempt to change the topic. Why do you bother?

Interesting how you twist and turn. Insults, lies and still trying to paint the opponent as the wrongdoer.

No wonder the PM start to accuse.

Once again rubl, it was killed as much as the last military constitution allowed it to be killed, followed by an attempt at elections that the military denied the people. That is what you conveniently forget.

Before you try your usual trick of dragging the thread off-topic by explaining how the bill wasn't killed to your satisfaction, why don't you explain how it could have been killed without a coup. We already know why you don't think an election was appropriate, you hold the Thai people in contempt.

Yes, I guess the PM did include you in his accusation.

Your down to "twist and turn", meaning you have no reply. Your standard exit strategy.

Are you disappointed I wouldn't let you go on your "The amnesty bill that wouldn't die!" off-topic diversion?

The OP mentions "Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people".

Reading between the lines one might find Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like.

Let's do the full sentence:

"Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people in attempting to destroy their motherland, reject Thai legal process and encouraging foreign organizations and governments to put pressure on Thailand."

It's a common trick used by, um, glorious leaders desperate to cover up the failings of their governments--Find a scapegoat!

The funny thing is that I don't know of anyone who has used anything worse than harsh language against him. It seems to be driving him into a panic.

That is your version of reading between the lines, my version includes ghosts, hallucinations and desperation.

You missed a very large proportion of the Thai electorate who have consistently voted for Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like of the list.

But then I forgot, if I may quote one of your recent posts "Thai people have shown not to be mature enough".

No ginjag, the facts overwhelmingly show that military rule is bad. Facts supporting a military government are hard to come by.

Your "facts" are both one-sided, dated, and/or invented, such as your claim "freedom of expression exists or you minority would be in the bin being brainwashed." Are you really unaware that the RTP considers a Facebook "like" as an act of conspiracy? That people who say or write things that displease the junta are detained incommunicado and without charge? That there is a censorship law that I dare not name for fear of being arrested, tried in a closed military court with an automatic conviction, then sentenced to fifteen year in prison per offense? If you are unaware of the last fact you should leave Thailand, someone as naive as you is not safe here.

Regarding "you and your die hards have all the same replies", all that you and the junta huggers do is recycle discredited "But, but, but...Thaksin!" nonsense. When have you ever referenced any event that did not occur before the coup? In the 100 meters dash the runner looks forward, all you do is look backwards. Is that why you support the junta, because it is dragging Thailand into the past?

Here's a challenge for you and the other junta enthusiasts--try to justify military rule using events and facts from the past year. Stop living in the past.

Heres a challenge for you, try to name mega achievements of the Shin PTP regime in the last few years------mega, do not forget they were paid to govern not to hide everything under the carpet.

I do not justify military rule in most cases---OK OK...........read my posts instead of some propaganda replies.

I justify any takeover of a government that is elected that breaks the law, and is run from another country by a convicted ex PM.

I justify any body that has a go at clearing corruption and unclean ruling, even if they have to suppress some propaganda of disruption to do it.

Be it the PRESS or unnecessary daily organised interference that is only intent on preventing the country to move forward.

You few guys come under this banner. constructive criticism is welcome--------if it is not constructive then persons have to be careful.

You missed a very large proportion of the Thai electorate who have consistently voted for Thaksin, Ms. Yingluck, Pheu Thai and the like of the list.

But then I forgot, if I may quote one of your recent posts "Thai people have shown not to be mature enough".

What did all these Thaksin Shin governments achieve in all the years of power ????? they also had the help of a world boom.

Please list the countries updates on infrastructure---highways---water management---transport----you will see little. 10 years of neglect , example Highways 2-----304-----331. Nongkhai to Rayong--------ask the drivers who have to daily use the outside lane. to name 1 route.

Follow the corrupt money---to where ?? we are now finding out......

Let's do the full sentence:

"Without naming names, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha accused a group of people in attempting to destroy their motherland, reject Thai legal process and encouraging foreign organizations and governments to put pressure on Thailand."

It's a common trick used by, um, glorious leaders desperate to cover up the failings of their governments--Find a scapegoat!

The funny thing is that I don't know of anyone who has used anything worse than harsh language against him. It seems to be driving him into a panic.

YOUR VERSION-----as usual. maybe you have to look at the underside of the carpet Bruce. Still much minority nastiness now their bread basket has been ruined.

I wonder how many of you anti PM TVF posters that will not recognize work being done are NOT here in Thailand ?? bashing from afar like a certain coward has been doing for years.

Some of your rhetoric is very border line, why not constructive criticism ??? do you minority have to resort to daily slagging the non elected government when it has a mammoth task on it's hands in a world recession to try and put right a massive trillion baht of rice and tablet etc debt---with little accounts, and some of you will not acknowledge these facts, because of your obsession re ELECTIONS, at a time when elections are not good until some sort of stability is in order.

Heres a challenge for you, try to name mega achievements of the Shin PTP regime in the last few years------mega, do not forget they were paid to govern not to hide everything under the carpet.

I do not justify military rule in most cases---OK OK...........read my posts instead of some propaganda replies.

I justify any takeover of a government that is elected that breaks the law, and is run from another country by a convicted ex PM.

I justify any body that has a go at clearing corruption and unclean ruling, even if they have to suppress some propaganda of disruption to do it.

Be it the PRESS or unnecessary daily organised interference that is only intent on preventing the country to move forward.

You few guys come under this banner. constructive criticism is welcome--------if it is not constructive then persons have to be careful.

1. Maybe some explanations may be appropriate:

"some propaganda replies" = posts with which I do not agree.

"suppress some propaganda of disruption" = jailing people for liking "facebook posts".

"unnecessary daily organised interference" = daring to hold or express an opinion other than the official junta line.

2. "constructive criticism is welcome.......if it is not then persons have to be careful". This does sound rather like a threat - are you looking out your best brownshirt to wear when you go to inform on us then?

You're starting to sound like a cross between a warm up act for a Nuremberg Rally and George Galloway praising Sadaam Hussein.

I rather expect someone to find a missing reel from |Leni Riefenstahls' film "The Triumph of The Will" featuring you in full flow!

Edited by JAG

1. Maybe some explanations may be appropriate:

"some propaganda replies" = posts with which I do not agree.

"suppress some propaganda of disruption" = jailing people for liking "facebook posts".

"unnecessary daily organised interference" = daring to hold or express an opinion other than the official junta line.

2. "constructive criticism is welcome.......if it is not then persons have to be careful". This does sound rather like a threat - are you looking out your best brownshirt to wear when you go to inform on us then?

Take a long hard look at yourself Ginjag. You're starting to sound like a cross between a warm up act for a Nuremberg Rally and George Galloway praising Sadaam Hussein.

I fully expect someone to produce a missing reel from Leni Riefenstahls film "The Triumph of The Will" featuring you in full flow!

You do not agree with ANYTHING that the PM is doing---period.

I have yet to see anything that acknowledges improvement from you. totally negative.

Normal activities are constructive criticism---yours are not

OTT references to persons being jailed for LIKES ???? please give examples

Again you minority have to resort to personal remarks---your angry people I find no reason for the childish calling.

Again you do not answer most of my post--------only concentrating on your frustration and anti PM skits.------Normal for you guys and expected in all your replies.

Edited by ginjag

What did all these Thaksin Shin governments achieve in all the years of power ????? they also had the help of a world boom.

Please list the countries updates on infrastructure---highways---water management---transport----you will see little. 10 years of neglect , example Highways 2-----304-----331. Nongkhai to Rayong--------ask the drivers who have to daily use the outside lane. to name 1 route.

Follow the corrupt money---to where ?? we are now finding out......

Which world boom are you talking about? I guess it must be the economic crisis that started end of 2007.

As for the roads in bad condition, super general is in power for 2 years already, so that would have been time enough to at least start solving some things.

But as far as I can notice the neglect just continues, as does the corruption, because we had some prime examples of that already recently.

...with constant meddling through every medium imaginable....

...one has to be blind to not see that the cancer is lurking....waiting to come back and occupy the host.....

...as was mentioned in his T.V. address last night....'People have to stop selling their votes'.....

...so much proof that this actually did happen....and that the climate has not changed yet.....

...there is a megalomaniac with a mountain of money...who will not take no for an answer....

...again...only a fool would pretend it is not so....

...the military was brought in in a drastic noble attempt to put an end to this....

...sadly....it seems it will take years yet....

just

Only a fool would not yet have realised the reason for the coup was most certainly NOT reform. If it were, name ONE, just ONE?

80 baht lottery tickets and.........hmmm, no sorry I can't think of anything else.

But still it was worthwhile to gag media, send people to attitude adjustments, prohibiting free speech. ban public meetings. I mean, people are really, really, really happy now according to the polls

I wonder how many of you anti PM TVF posters that will not recognize work being done are NOT here in Thailand ?? bashing from afar like a certain coward has been doing for years.

Some of your rhetoric is very border line, why not constructive criticism ??? do you minority have to resort to daily slagging the non elected government when it has a mammoth task on it's hands in a world recession to try and put right a massive trillion baht of rice and tablet etc debt---with little accounts, and some of you will not acknowledge these facts, because of your obsession re ELECTIONS, at a time when elections are not good until some sort of stability is in order.

I am IN Thailand for more than 8 years now!

And I don't see anything, that convinces me, that the current government is bringing the country forward.

Maybe - now you know, I am actually here- you can enlighten me?

What has actually changed for the better, since the country was hi- jacked at gunpoint...again!

Ok I’ll bite and I actually have lived in Thailand several years now. Please be aware this is going to be a lengthy post.

An unelected government is always a worse option than an elected one. The numerous military coups show that the military is not capable of running a country. You mention the world recession crisis – steering the country through that is not done with a gun in hand, it is done with diplomacy, flexibility, open-mindedness, intelligence, business knowledge and listening to all sides. The government fails completely at that.

Having a PM who cannot tolerate any criticism and starts throwing things at journalists or act like a kindergarten kid – who at the same time is not elected or accountable for anybody – is not good for any country. It is indeed very entertaining to watch these hissy fits, but it is not very statesman like.

Gagging media and free speech is not good for any country except a small elite group. I am not red or yellow, but I strongly believe that free speech is the only way forward – especially when it concerns debating on something fundamental as a country’s charter.

Alright, I think many of us in the beginning (myself included) thought “let’s see what this guy can do”. I was open for it in the beginning, thinking that maybe, just maybe, this time it would be different. I am disappointed after two years. The country is not better off and in cases worse off than before.

Let’s do a status after he has had 2 years with unlimited power in his hand – a power to actually cut through all the fat and do something constructively:

• He could have reformed police, judiciary and military as a start. He has done nothing.
  • With the statue park scandal, it was clear he was not interested in reforming and exposing bad behavior in the military
  • With an insane amount of LM cases, defamation cases he has done nothing to make changes in the judiciary or any existing laws.
  • With the police handling of e.g. Koh Tao case(s) but also the Bangkok bombing and numerous other cases, he has not shown any intention of creating even a semi-decent police force. Enforcement of traffic laws is also non-existent – even traffic lights are still handled manually.
  • He could have handled human trafficking, slave labour and the death camps in the South (as supreme army commander he should know of this) from day one. He did nothing before it was made apparent by international media, EU and NGOs.
  • He could have started reforming the education system instead he introduces even more rote learning with his “Thai values” with happy kids painting pictures of Hitler.
  • He could have put women’s rights on the agenda, but has refused as “it will make Thai society deteriorate.”
  • Introduction of a housing and land tax has failed
  • Public health care is not improved
  • Water scarcity and drought has not been handled at all even though it has been apparent from the day he took office by force
  • Preparing the country for AEC was a joke – are e.g. tariffs and customs procedures really aligned, is it really easier for goods and services to flow freely into the country?

I acknowledge that there may be points of actual improvements I have missed, but lottery price and removal of beach chair I do not recognize as justifying a military coup.

Please feel free to mention actual improvements after two years benefiting the whole society in general – I am willing to learn.

could I say majority-----on Thai visa forum-------and nationwide. your lot hog the forum --hundreds are fed up with your crowd slagging the people attempting to rid the nation of cancerous people. day in day out.

instead of fair criticism your minority is spoiling this open forum of friends with this anti PM barrage-------but it is your intention--OK...up to you.

Having the recent news it's also include :

Press

Democrats

Some monks

Foreign investors

Foreign countries

Foreign diplomats

People who don't like dogs (remember this one?)

people who don't like to have free speech

people who don't want a single gateway for internet...

Huigurs (or whatever the spelling is)

Muslims in the south

....it starts to pile up a bit no?

could I say majority-----on Thai visa forum-------and nationwide. your lot hog the forum --hundreds are fed up with your crowd slagging the people attempting to rid the nation of cancerous people. day in day out.

instead of fair criticism your minority is spoiling this open forum of friends with this anti PM barrage-------but it is your intention--OK...up to you.

Majority are happy?

Dude you should go see North Korea, Russia and whatever Dictatorship around the world, you will love the polls there too : they are all happy!

you could make me laugh if it was not so dramatic to read your comments

Majority are happy?

Dude you should go see North Korea, Russia and whatever Dictatorship around the world, you will love the polls there too : they are all happy!

you could make me laugh if it was not so dramatic to read your comments

Out of desperation I even tried putting my left contact lens in my right eye and vice versa, but his posts still didn't make sense!

smile.png

You really don't understand democracy, do you ginjag? It is not for you or me to pass judgment on an elected government, it's up to the voters. Before you start with the vote buying nonsense, take note that the 2011 election was internationally monitored. It was noted that the election was not perfect, but it did reflect the will of the voters.

Governments that break the law should be dealt with using the courts and constitution, not with a coup. How do you feel about a government that came to power by way of high treason, and then immediately granted itself amnesty?

The press is attempting to report the news, in spite of the many restrictions. How does this prevent the government from moving forward?

I've been making constructive criticism from the beginning--Thailand needs transparency and a free press. You eliminate corruption by opening the government spending to public scrutiny and independent audits. You require all government employees, police and military included, to routinely make full financial disclosures to identify conflicts of interest and suspicious sources of income. And you rewrite the ridiculous defamation laws so the press can perform its essential function of revealing corruption.

Do you like my constructive criticism and suggestions? Under Article 44 Prayuth can implement them immediately. I wonder why he won't?

Edited by heybruce

Ok I’ll bite and I actually have lived in Thailand several years now. Please be aware this is going to be a lengthy post.

An unelected government is always a worse option than an elected one. The numerous military coups show that the military is not capable of running a country. You mention the world recession crisis – steering the country through that is not done with a gun in hand, it is done with diplomacy, flexibility, open-mindedness, intelligence, business knowledge and listening to all sides. The government fails completely at that.

Having a PM who cannot tolerate any criticism and starts throwing things at journalists or act like a kindergarten kid – who at the same time is not elected or accountable for anybody – is not good for any country. It is indeed very entertaining to watch these hissy fits, but it is not very statesman like.

Gagging media and free speech is not good for any country except a small elite group. I am not red or yellow, but I strongly believe that free speech is the only way forward – especially when it concerns debating on something fundamental as a country’s charter.

Alright, I think many of us in the beginning (myself included) thought “let’s see what this guy can do”. I was open for it in the beginning, thinking that maybe, just maybe, this time it would be different. I am disappointed after two years. The country is not better off and in cases worse off than before.

Let’s do a status after he has had 2 years with unlimited power in his hand – a power to actually cut through all the fat and do something constructively:

• He could have reformed police, judiciary and military as a start. He has done nothing.
  • With the statue park scandal, it was clear he was not interested in reforming and exposing bad behavior in the military
  • With an insane amount of LM cases, defamation cases he has done nothing to make changes in the judiciary or any existing laws.
  • With the police handling of e.g. Koh Tao case(s) but also the Bangkok bombing and numerous other cases, he has not shown any intention of creating even a semi-decent police force. Enforcement of traffic laws is also non-existent – even traffic lights are still handled manually.
  • He could have handled human trafficking, slave labour and the death camps in the South (as supreme army commander he should know of this) from day one. He did nothing before it was made apparent by international media, EU and NGOs.
  • He could have started reforming the education system instead he introduces even more rote learning with his “Thai values” with happy kids painting pictures of Hitler.
  • He could have put women’s rights on the agenda, but has refused as “it will make Thai society deteriorate.”
  • Introduction of a housing and land tax has failed
  • Public health care is not improved
  • Water scarcity and drought has not been handled at all even though it has been apparent from the day he took office by force
  • Preparing the country for AEC was a joke – are e.g. tariffs and customs procedures really aligned, is it really easier for goods and services to flow freely into the country?

I acknowledge that there may be points of actual improvements I have missed, but lottery price and removal of beach chair I do not recognize as justifying a military coup.

Please feel free to mention actual improvements after two years benefiting the whole society in general – I am willing to learn.

Anti PM of Thailand post-----RANT

Excuse me---you look up any improvements not me---but you will be in denial. hence my wording propaganda post.

What you ranted on about you could say about countless countries------even the UK.

AL you come up with is beach chair and lottery----your a joke and not to be considered as fair---------your years here must have been magic under the Shins---------controlled villages--------and red shirts------ok ok you are not interested------end of nice fair discussion---bye

That's very informative, ginjag regards fact based posts as rants. That's why he doesn't use facts in his posts.