PM accuses his opponents of attempting to sabotage the country

rooster59

I'm apolitical as don't trust any politicians. But if you take close look at some (not all) of those foreign aid establishments, they are often behind fostering dissent in quite a few countries.

Don't be conned by their innocent sounding names, dig into who actually funds them, they are not altruistic. They have a political agenda.

" ]I'm apolitical as don't trust any politicians."

That is a very political point of view.

" Don't be conned by their innocent sounding names, dig into who actually funds them, they are not altruistic. They have a political agenda."

Do you have anything to back up that accusation with?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Those words don't sit well with these "opponents" of which despise this dream that Paryut and the majority of Thai's want which is transparency, lack of corruption and good governance."

No one (AFAIK) here on TVF is against "transparency, lack of corruption and good governance". What I and many other question is the will and ability of the junta to deliver this. If they really wanted to change Thailand for the better they would welcome inquiries about their personal wealth, reform the military, police and judiciary (for a start).

Tell me; why is none of this happening?

Well, someone needs to run the countryrolleyes.gif

Indeed. Here is a radical idea: Why not hold an election and have the people decide?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/908898-thaksin-warns-on-democracy-economy-in-new-year-message/?p=10623489

You restarted a topic that was dormant for a month just to divert it to a "But, but, but....Thaksin!" topic. You have way too much free time.

BTW, you argument against an election is nonsense.

He is absolutely right people are out to sabotage government .

Human rights organisations are numerous and among them .

Editors and staff of newspapers .

Academics and students .

The whispering public

Expats .

But the claim its out to sabotage the country is a tricky game of playing PM and hoping no one notices he and the country are not linked by the mandate of votes.

Therefore he isn't Thailand.

He isn't elected or representing the Thai populace .

Only by force can he claim that he is the leader.

So maybe they are simply not happy with his leadership?

His government .

His guns

His oppression .

His opinions

I believe the PM just did a "but Thaksin".

Oh really? I thought he was referring to abhiset and the democratic party, that just held a press conference saying the charter is full of problems. They say many of the people's rights have been restricted, such as removing the right to academic freedoms to give and recieve knowledge by all people.

Maybe I misunderstood the good prime ministers message.

come on Baerboxer tell us what a wonderful speech it was as djjamie seems to have gone quiet or are you the same person?

Nope - your're wrong again. But as usual, that's not really surprising.

We all know that any politician here would do absolutely anything, has many have proven, to get their greedy grimy hands on the trough.

The one in power sees it as sabotage whereas the one trying to regain power sees it as clever tricks. Once the positions are reversed then so are the views.

Do you remember various puppets in the last regime always claiming someone, some group, some NGO or some mysterious "third hand" was out to get them and sabotaging their good intentions? Your memory is somewhat selective so maybe not.

You keep on believing in Shin fairy land if it makes you happy.

Haha yes I remember and how true it was... puppets though? na don't think so as they were democratically elected unlike your hero.

I must say you do make me smile, so that's one good thing about your posts, but I'm not sure you actually live here or actually read anything outside of the Nation. NVM Suthep would be proud of you have you still got your whistle?

don't forget Friday's so tune in and blow that whistle!!!

A ridiculous attempt at baiting Lannaguy; unnecessary really. Pretty certain anybody with any common sense would be shaking their head at Prayuth's increasingly bizarre (and sadly, frequent) rants.

Anybody without an agenda would read Bareboxer's posts on most topics and nod in agreement as almost always his posts are pretty much dead on the money.

When it is something about the shins, then it is you, Lannaguy that becomes a pitiful apologist. Your posts on other topics however are often pretty insightful.

On the topic at hand. It appears that Prayuth is not only showing that he is a broken record, but also doing a pol pot and seeing enemies anywhere and everywhere, how his whims play out will dictate how much longer the populace will tolerate his absolute rule.

I think we can all agree that Prayuth is just one in a long line of people who has sabotaged the nation to (or at least attempt to) satisfy and appease their vested interests.