Western food, Western quality, some delivered.

PT4

With the recent demise of Food-by-Phone in Bangkok, what is a hungry man to do? This hungry man has been searching for other prepared meals of Western food, preferably delivered.

Yes, there is ChefsXP and FoodPanda, but what about other options for quality, Western food? Here are some I've found, and I hope others will add more.

Chef Erwin has fine, prepared meals. Full meals with main dish and sides. Highly recommended for quality and taste. Most are pasta or fish. Available in the cooler at TOPS and FoodLand. Passion Delivery used to deliver, but no longer sells Chef Erwin meals. Is there any other delivery?

Food Glorious Food has a few prepared main dishes available to order: roast lamb, lamb stew, Spanish paella with rice and seafood. Seem to be expanding the menu. I've ordered meats from FGF, but not yet any of their prepared foods. The meats are very fine quality. Has anyone here tried their prepared foods?

Passion Delivery (a Thai Visa advertiser) recently offered a few prepared entres. I ordered the lamb stew and found it equal to the best I'd expect in a top restaurant. But I don't know if they will continue prepared entres or not. Over the past year or so I've ordered many other Western food items from Passion; always excellent quality.

Villa Markets have a selection of prepared foods: In my nearby Villa, limited to just a small selection of lasagna and pizza. Good taste and good quality ingredients. No delivery service.

GoTasty is a small, delivery service limited to a few areas of Bangkok. Mostly ordinary, Thai street food, noodles, etc, but a few restaurants offer Western food. Some of the Western food is good quality, some not, depends on the restaurant. Delivery is usually very quick.

Paleo Robbie offers a daily meal plan of paleo-style meals. Strict quality control and hearty portions. Good value for the price. I have ordered a few sample meals, frozen, but Paleo Robbie is geared to deliver meals every day, on a pre-paid basis. If that suits you, their meals are certainly worth trying. Is anyone here using Paleo Robbie's meal delivery plan?

Others?

Edited by PT4