Netflix Proxy?

ricklev

If you don't find anything you could use Netflix Thailand (OK not same)

or Iflix only 100 THB month, try Browsec VPN, chrome app,might work

its free,or Zenmate has U.S.A. in the free app.

regards worgeordie

I realize that you have requested a free proxy, OP, but the days of those working are likely numbered. It's a lot of work to fight back against geofencing, and no one wants to do that work for free. If you do manage to find a proxy that is both free and unblocked, it will probably be uselessly slow.

A good VPN is not much money ($5 a month). You shouldn't have to pay it, but pretty soon it will be your only option to watch what you want where you want it.

A good VPN is not much money ($5 a month). You shouldn't have to pay it, but pretty soon it will be your only option to watch what you want where you want it.

All well known VPN/Smartdns providers are blocked by Netflix, especially the paid ones.

Additionally they are blocked by Paypal too, so you have to use a CC or something else.

I have to use my private VPN, to get access to Netflix Germany.

Edited by Turkleton

Kudos to Slickvpn. Two days ago I couldn't get access to any Netflix geolocation. Today it seems Slickvpn has changed the IPs and I get access to any location.

This is what I am saying. Things get blocked, unblocked, then blocked, and so on. It's always changing. This takes work on behalf of the host. A free provider is not going through that trouble.

Furthermore, you can use a Bangkok Bank debit card to pay for it, just go to a branch and tell them you want to use it "online." Screw Paypal.

Edited by BudRight

• 2 weeks later...