My visit to the mitsubishi dealer: New Pajero smaller?

Pink7

Yesterday i visited mitsubishi dealer in Korat and looked at the new Pajero Sport... I was surprised to see i was almost not able to get my left leg under the steering wheel ( im 6ft)...Is the new pajero smaller than the old model? When i talked with the agent in the shop she also told the price will go up again...after the yearly car show end of this month !!! Im not shure if i belive in that..

BA

I'm 6ft tall as well and bought the new Pjs recently. I don't have any problems fitting in. Actually it has a lot more options for adjustment than previous model. Only thing is the elevated panel on left leg side. But didn't take me long time to get used to.

Was the seat raised? I always have problems getting into showroom cars here and have to both lower the seat and raise the steering wheel or its akin to getting into a child's car.

I have taken my car for a service, and during the time that the guys have been working on the vehicle, somebody has raised the seat. I get back inside and my head is touching the ceiling. Now I know that some Thais are, shall we say vertically challenged, but they only have to drive it about thirty metres. I get the fact that they would need to move the seat back and forth, but up and down!

I always tell my staff here that if they really need to change the settings of the seat or steering wheel to return it to original.

We even use mask tape to make sure the length is the same as when the customer came in.

It's a small detail, but customers appreciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...

OP, other than the seat problem which seems to be resolved, how did you like the new model ?

Does anyone want to comment on the question of higher prices: after the yearly car show end of this month

I like it allot with very good safety equipment ( specially the topmodel with lots of airbags not shure if its 7 .. or more......and i think its look great...I have not test driven it..

Pink

OP, other than the seat problem which seems to be resolved, how did you like the new model ?

Does anyone want to comment on the question of higher prices: after the yearly car show end of this month

I like it allot with very good safety equipment ( specially the topmodel with lots of airbags not shure if its 7 .. or more......and i think its look great...I have not test driven it..

Pink

On that just be aware that there's no airbags for the 3rd row seats.