Naked driver dances after causing multiple car crash in Bangkok

snoop1130

...mentally ill but driving on the roads...???

...and as for those that 'pay a premium' for the color white.....

...does not seem worried about any consequences....

...the other one with a prefix to his name...after intentionally...repeatedly ....ramming his car into another....got bail....

....wonder what 'anyone else' would have gotten....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

I find this post completely offensive. The problem here is that she is disgustingly obese and you try to obviscate the issue with a diatribe about hair color?

No one would care about the hair color if she was attractively slim.

you could find an issue with just about anything, he makes a remark about her hair and are offended and then you call her disgustingly obese, she's not obese, she is a little fat and off her rocker.

disgustingly obese?

perhaps a redefining of terms is in order.

What a bunch of dopey comments. This lady is clearly mentally ill - not just drunk but screwed up. She needs help and merits some sympathy from you bunch of boozers. Anyone have a daughter out there a little bit off her nut? Imagine waking up to find her on the news like this. I am sorry for her and her family. And the taxi driver.

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

Follow the link to the full article. Mental Illness!

Aside from the comedic value why would you want to?

She's fat, flabby and unattractive.

Madam, I hope never abstract art than rampant everywhere now takes away your look these amazing volumes...

I've got a defense for her: "Air conditioner in car broke down, had to take clothes off but was still disoriented." She didn't look "grossly obese" to me... I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating som tam.....

Some "should be's":

1. She should be fined for being naked.

2. Her parents should be fined for allowing their crazy daughter drive.

3. The Land Transportation Office should be fined for giving a driving license to a crazy woman.

4. Her doctor should be fined for not giving any restraining order to a crazy person's family.

Anymore? Please help...

the naked driver is seen first trying to climb out through her driver side window. Unless the movie shows a different image or part of the event, to that shown on the still, or the photo is flipped, then perhaps the Journo is from in Laos or Cambodia where the steering wheel is actually on a different side of the car?

What I find fascinating in this VDO, is actually not the behaviour of the cuckoo girl. If she's indeed bipolar and has been 'treated for it for 7 years', well that says a lot about the efficiency of the treatment... No, what I find very significant is the behaviour of the lady in the yellow T-shirt. Her one and only concern, obviously, is to hide the nudity of the crazy dame, and to say that she insists is an understatement. The question I would like to ask her is : Madam, do you really think that this lady's nakedness is the main problem here ?

Some "should be's":

3. The Land Transportation Office should be fined for giving a driving license to a crazy woman.

4. Her doctor should be fined for not giving any restraining order to a crazy person's family.

Anymore? Please help...

5. You should be fined for posting such brainless nonsense.

Why can't I see stuff like that when I'm stuck in traffic?!

I'm not sure whether she would make me rear-end another vehicle ..... is there a better, clearer shot of her, and then I can draw my conclusions.

Welcome to Fantasy Island. Master, the plane .... the plane ...

Obviously not Thai.

1. No Thai person would etc etc

2. No Thai woman have etc etc like that.

Amazing how many people forget what a real woman actually looks like!! Of course many bar and Massage girls do effect the Kojak look (or so I am told) and perhaps some correspondents have been limiting their experiences to "Casual Encounters" as Craigslist so euphemistically describes them (so I am told). 555

Definitely good entertainment. Doubtfully Thai. They wouldn't have the balls or I should say pushky.

Who IS the party pooper bringing down the tenor of the show? Control and morality freaks are always on hand to take care of us

bystanders. That's typically Thai.

Some "should be's":

Anymore? Please help...

2. Her parents should be fined for allowing their crazy daughter drive ..... ????

The woman is in her 30's, crazy or not I don't think the parents are in a position in stopping her from driving. Would you also force her to wear a burqa when she came to her senses ?

It's pity to laugh on someone probably suffering from mental illness. I think those douchebags commenting with no compassion need more help than her. Hope they or their relatives will experience same illness to see how they will react to that. This is ignorance in its splendor.

Some "should be's":

Anymore? Please help...

2. Her parents should be fined for allowing their crazy daughter drive ..... ????

The woman is in her 30's, crazy or not I don't think the parents are in a position in stopping her from driving. Would you also force her to wear a burqa when she came to her senses ?

1) Yes I am sure she will be fined for being naked.

2) Why would her parents be involved with a 30 yo woman.

3) Who said she has a licence.

4) Nothing to do with doctors, as they don't read minds or control people who decide to take drugs

5) Why dint "you" stop her?

6) How long is a piece of string?

7) Bla Bla Bla....

Archived