Naked driver dances after causing multiple car crash in Bangkok

snoop1130

I've got a defense for her: "Air conditioner in car broke down, had to take clothes off but was still disoriented." She didn't look "grossly obese" to me... I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating som tam.....

No. Someone told her it's inappropriate to wear a bathing costume in town. Against Thai culture of course.

Den

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the time in Bangkok about thirty years ago when a traffic cop at a big intersection finally flipped and turned all the lights to green before doing a ramwong in the middle of the chaos. At least he kept his tunic on however...

Style might be British, and she seen similar every day in Patpong;

But think was a righthand driver,

and in a drug or alcohol situation mixed up

which lane to take !!

What drivel. Are you unable to read the full article?

Go back to your bar stool and fantasy world.

Seemed biss as usual to the Thai as the video shows many cars pass by rather quickly.

Not Thai 'lady' I guess, pretty much English, no?. Whatever, she must have had a ball befor she went into the car to try to take off.

Wow, your high IQ must only be surpassed by your incredible eyesight.

The only genius in the world who can identify a nationality by the color of they dyed hair.

Of course no need to even read the full article, and that's something you certainly are not.

Don't fall off that bar stool now.

Would this be considered a threat to national security?

Obviously high on drugs or a mental case and a threat to other people`s lives. She could have killed someone in that state. Naked or not, I wouldn`t particularly fancy sharing the roads with her.

Heart of Gold - submitted another letter on your behalf to Esther Ranzen your so deserving for empathy & compassion I can't hold back the tears !!!!

Poor women , still sad from Nathan 's story. I just pray hope when she on normal stage then see her Vdo online then go depression and hope she not end up to sad way ( end her life) and hope she not know this site

The comments from some posters are not only cruel but without any merit. Mental illness is not a laughing matter. She may have been without her medicine or missed a dose - that would account for bizarre behavior. Many of you need an attitude adjustment.Many times people with mental illness end up committing suicide.

There was an incident reported in the news just a few days ago in which an American Woman crashed her car into a Semi Tractor trailer and ran to the top of the truck naked and started dancing. This poor woman may have read that news story and it triggered something in her psyche and she felt compelled to emulate it.

Mental illness is not fun or a reason for laughter at someone else's expense. She and her family have my complete sympathy.

Poor women , still sad from Nathan 's story. I just pray hope when she on normal stage then see her Vdo online then go depression and hope she not end up to sad way ( end her life) and hope she not know this site

From the article:

quote Chok Chai police said they have contacted the woman’s family, who said she was mentally ill. quote end

"Yea man, she craaazy. That's why we let her drive, to get her outta the house"

Maybe use this as an opportunity to educate yourself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_bipolar_disorder

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/resources/briefing-papers-and-fact-sheets/159/463

thanks for the education

why don't you look at the article and educate yourself:

she drove the car naked the wrong way into a head-on collision and then danced naked. Do you think she is in any way fit to drive a vehicle of over a ton, or is she a danger to anyone on the street? Her family knew about her condition...

She is an adult....obviously! Have your family controlled your actions since you have been an adult Klaus? How do you know she even lives with family?

It is an interesting question whether people with bipolar condition are, or should be, permitted to drive in our home countries, as much of the time they are perfectly capable......Something we both can research, eh Klaus?

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

I find this post completely offensive. The problem here is that she is disgustingly obese and you try to obviscate the issue with a diatribe about hair color?

No one would care about the hair color if she was attractively slim.

Perhaps his opinions are divided

From the article:

quote Chok Chai police said they have contacted the woman’s family, who said she was mentally ill. quote end

"Yea man, she craaazy. That's why we let her drive, to get her outta the house"

in my opinion, is the steering wheel on the other side

Archived